Poly-ship Shenanigans: V-Day Dance(Female Reader)

February

Ga-yeong's POV

February 14th, 2034

Dear Diary, 

Well...it's Valentine's Day...and I don't have a Valentine nor anyone to be my Valentine. Honestly, I'm scared to ask another guy to be my Valentine but right now, I shouldn't care because what if the next guy winds up being worse than Loki? This time my school decided to host a dance for the 8th graders since it's kinda like prom but for the 8th grade but like I said, I don't have anyone to go with.

No one's POV

Ga-yeong was in her class not even paying attention when she saw a note float down on her desk.

Hey, can we try again? I miss you.

~L

Ga-yeong scoffed as she crumpled up the note into a ball much to Loki's dismay.

"Not falling for your bullshit." Ga-yeong thought. Jason was in the hallway holding a heart shaped card. He peeked his head into Ga-yeong's classroom to see Ga-yeong daydreaming in class then smiled behind his mask as he looked down at the card.

Will you be the princess to my prince and go to the ball with me at 6?

~Jason

"Still planning to ask Ga-yeong to the dance?" Jason heard someone asked making him jump and turn around to see Michael.

"Yes, I am." Jason signed.

"Well, good luck on this man because I don't know if she's okay about it since it's been a year since Loki came into the picture." Michael pointed out.

"I know but I wanna prove that I'm not like him." Jason signed. "Ga-yeong deserved so much better after what happened."

"Well, play your chess pieces right." Michael advised as he walked off. Jason sighed as he looked at the card with the feeling of doubt.

"Will she accept me?" Jason thought to himself.

With the twins

Min-jun was reading his usually book on Hamilton when he heard someone approach him. He looked up to see Shetani.

"Oh he-"

"Here!" Shetani exclaimed as she shoved a Valentine's Day card into Min-jun's face.

"Oh for me?" Min-jun asked as he reached for the card. Shetani nodded her head. Min-jun looked behind her to see Sekani there with a smile on his face then accepted Shetani's card.

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm nuts for you

The card read since the Valentine's Day card was in the shape of a heart shaped acorn.

"Oh thank you Shetani." Min-jun said as he dug into his bookbag and pulled out a Hamilton Valentine's Day card.

Whenever I look into your eyes, the sky's the limit

You make me helpless

Shetani blushed as she accepted the card. Sekani walked up to them.

"I helped her build up the courage to ask you to be her Valentine." Sekani explained.

"Well, I'll accept her invite...on one condition." Min-jun said.

"What's that?" Shetani asked.

"If you promise me that you and your sister would stop bullying me, Dawn, and even Sekani." Min-jun ordered. Shetani quickly nodded her head.