High School Hijinks: A Baby With A Baby-3(Female Reader)

Author's note: Oh God...this is gonna be a tough one to write.

It was the very next day at school. Ga-yeong was pacing back and forth waiting for Lindsay to come to school.

"I just hope she's okay, I just hope!" Ga-yeong whimpered out. Jason pulled her into a hug while he rubbed her back.

"I'm sure she just needs to cool off after yesterday." Joi assured. The doors slammed opened revealing Lindsay who was wearing a black hoodie and had a blank and dead stare on her face.

"Lindsay! Where were you yesterday? We were worried sick about you!" Ga-yeong asked.

"I was at the clinic." Lindsay replied.

"T-to check on the baby?" Joi asked.

"No...to kill it." Lindsay coldly replied. All of their hearts dropped after hearing that.

"You aborted it!? But what about the adoption plan?" Tristesse asked.

"To hell with that, why should I give a baby away to a couple of folks who will abuse and kill the baby?" Lindsay asked as she walked off. Aiden saw her and caught up to her.

"You aborted the baby? You just took away the unborn's life!" Aiden pointed out.

"So? My body, my rights." Lindsay said. Aiden couldn't argue with that because she's not wrong.

"Okay you do have a point but I know you did it because of what Zira said." Aiden said. Lindsay stopped dead in her tracks.

"Don't...bring that bitch's name up again." Lindsay said in the most menacing tone ever. Aiden stood there frozen in fear as Lindsay walked off. 

When Lindsay got to class, Zira approached her.

"What's up slutty mom?" Zira greeted.

"You can cut the crap Zira, there's no baby anymore." Lindsay grumbled out. Zira's eyes grew wide.

"Y-you actually aborted it?" Zira asked. Lindsay nodded her head. Zira began to chuckle then she burst out laughing.

"Oh man, that's even worse than being a teen mom!" Zira laughed. "Hey everybody! The teen mom has become a teen murderer!" Everyone turned to look at Lindsay who was sitting there seething with rage.

"Zira, stop." Aiden said as he walked in.

"Aiden shut up you Jewish cow." Zira commanded.

"No! You've gone too far with this!" Aiden yelled.

"What? I'm just telling the truth." Zira said.

"No, this is straight up bullying." Aiden called out. "I don't wanna be friends with you anymore."

"Good, like I need you and little miss dumbass baby killer here." Zira said. That sent Lindsay over the edge. She tackled Zira to the ground and began to beat her. Lindsay clawed at her face, pulled her hair, and bit her arms and ears as hard as she could. The teacher came in and separated them. Lindsay was panting while she looked at everyone who was staring back at her then ran off crying. Ga-yeong saw her run off then looked to see Zira looking like she had gotten into a fight with a Tasmanian devil.

"I can't say that she didn't deserve it." Ga-yeong thought to herself.

During lunch time, Ga-yeong was looking for Lindsay hoping that she would come down for lunch but she never did.

"Man, where's Lindsay?" Ga-yeong asked.

"I don't know, I hope she has cooled off after that fight." Jason signed.