High School Hijinks: Lock Down(Female Reader)

August

You were in the kitchen cooking breakfast when Ga-yeong came downstairs.

"Hey mom!" Ga-yeong greeted happily as she pecked your cheek.

"Hey honey, are you ready for your first day of junior year?" You asked. Ga-yeong sat down at the table.

"Yes." Ga-yeong replied. You looked at her then all of a sudden Ga-yeong changed into her 2 year old self which sorta surprised you.

"Mom, should I start worrying about college right now?" Ga-yeong asked in her little toddler voice. You didn't answer which made Ga-yeong confused.

"Mom?" Ga-yeong began making you snap back into reality.

"O-oh yeah, well junior year is when you'll start looking for colleges to go to but don't let that get in the way of your grades, okay?" You said.

"I won't mom." Ga-yeong said as she smiled then she looked outside to see her bus and got up. "That's my bus, tell the others I said bye." Ga-yeong then got up and walked out the door. You sighed.

"My babygirl's growing up." You thought to yourself. Dawn and Min-jun eventually came down with Sang-woo and Sae-byeok.

"Alright twins, your appa will drop you off at school." Sae-byeok said. "Be on your best behavior on your first day of 5th grade."

"We will eomma." Min-jun said. Sae-byeok smiled as she pecked Min-jun's forehead.

"Hey mom, can the triplets come over today?" Dawn asked you.

"As long as you all don't break anything...remember what happened last time?" You warned. Dawn rubbed the back of her neck.

"That was not me who broke the window...it was um, Cujo." Dawn lied pointed at Cujo who was laying on the dog bed. Cujo grumbled. You chuckled as you walked over to them with bags that contained their lunches.

"Here are your lunches everyone and where's Ali and Gi-hun?" You asked.

"They're still in the bed asleep." Sang-woo replied. "They called in sick today so they could cuddle." You chuckled as you grabbed your coat.

"Well, I best be on my way to work as well." You announced. "I don't wanna keep Maggie waiting."

"Tell her I like that foundation sample she sent me in the mail." Sae-byeok said as they all walked out the door. 

30 minutes have passed and Gi-hun woke up to feel Ali's arms wrapped around him. Gi-hun smiled as he slowly got out of bed.

"Nooo, come back." Ali whined. Gi-hun chuckled as he peck Ali's cheek.

"I'm just getting in the shower." Gi-hun told. "You wanna join me?" Ali got up and carried Gi-hun into the shower bridal style. During the shower, Ali began to hear noises.

"What's wrong?" Gi-hun asked.

"Did you hear that?" Ali asked.

"No, what?" Gi-hun asked. The noise happened again which alerted them both. Ali assumed that it was either you, Sang-woo, or Sae-byeok that came back in probably forgetting something so he called out.

"Y/N? Sang-woo? Sae-byeok?" Ali called out. No response but he then began to hear footsteps. Ali turned off the shower and he and Gi-hun both came out with towels wrapped around their waists. They hurried downstairs to see a burglar trying to escape out the window.

"HEY!" Ali yelled in unison. The burglar looked to see them and then fired their gun at them but luckily the bullet missed and hit the door frame to the kitchen. The burglar escaped out the window but Gi-hun ran out after him. However, it was too late. The burglar was already out of sight before Gi-hun could even get the chance to pulverize them.