High School Hijinks: Prom Night(Female Reader)

May

Ga-yeong's POV

May 20th, 2038

Dear Diary,

Oh my God! I am so excited because PROM IS TONIGHT! I'm so excited! Not only that but I've decided to run for Prom Queen with the help of my awesome friends. Not only am I nervous about running but it's been a month since Zira's disappearance. I honestly doubt that she's dead but...I won't have to worry about her reign of terror for now on. WAIT, WHY DID I SAY THAT!? WHAT IF SHE IS DEAD FORREAL!?

No POV

Ga-yeong and her friends were putting up the last poster of today in order to campaign Ga-yeong running for prom queen.

"Girl, I'm so happy for you!" Joi squealed.

"If she doesn't win for prom queen, I am burning this school to the ground!" Tristesse yelled.

"Whoa, whoa there pyromaniac." TK chuckled out.

"Thanks again for your help guys." Ga-yeong said. "This really means a lot."

"Hey, we go way back okay? We're sisters!" Joi said.

"Not just sisters, but gganbu." Ga-yeong said as she group hugged them.

"This is going to be awesome!" TK said.

"Wait, did you ask Jason to be your prom date yet?" Tristesse asked. Ga-yeong's face turned red.

"Uhhh...no?" Ga-yeong said nervously.

"Why?" All of them asked in unison.

"I-It's just not worth it." Ga-yeong stammered out.

"Girl, if you don't get that dance with him...we're all gonna chuck ice at you." Tristesse threatened.

"She's not bullshitting either." Joi said. "I remember when we were 10, she chucked a beach ball at a dude who was bullying me."

"Yikes, Tristesse has grown a bit more scarier over the past years." Ga-yeong thought to herself.

With the twins

During lunch time, Dawn was pondering to herself.

"Vitani or Sekani?" Dawn thought to herself. "They're both cool people but who do I wanna date the most?"

"Dawn?"

Dawn looked up to see Vitani and Sekani.

"Hey Dawn, Vitani has something to say to you." Sekani said. Vitani took a deep breath before she spoke.

"Dawn, I like you." Vitani confessed. Dawn stood there shocked.

"V-viv...I like you too but I also like Sekani as well." Dawn admitted.

"Well, this is where we let you decide on who do you wanna be with and whoever you want to be with, we'll be fine either way." Sekani said. Dawn began to sweat.

"W-well...I choose to be with..."

Back to the high school crew

The guys were hanging out by the school entrance.

"Ayo Jason, did you ask Ga-yeong to be your prom date yet?" Michael asked. Jason shook his head no.

"I thought she was going with someone else." Jason signed.

"How would you know? Did you ask her?" Aiden asked.

"No..." Jason signed. "Maybe I shouldn't ask her because I have a feeling she'll reject."