High School Hijinks: Battle Of The Junkyard(Female Reader)

April

The high school crew were all hanging out in the old junkyard area TK introduced them to.

"This place may be nasty but this place has a nice vibe to it." Michael said.

"Yeah me and Joi come here all the time to trash and...for other things as well." TK said as Joi's face turned red.

"Don't tell them that!" Joi squealed out.

"But I do like this place." Ga-yeong said. "Don't you Jason?"

"Yeah I do." Jason signed. Ga-yeong blushed at the sight of Jason's face.

"It's been 2 months and not even a mention about the card I sent him on V day." Ga-yeong thought to herself. "Did he even read it or...he just doesn't care?"

"Man, we should've came here more often if the karaoke bar ever shuts down or some." Tristesse said. Just when things were going good, they all heard a very familiar voice.

"Well, well, well." Zira said as her and her posse walked up to them.

"No, no, no, we don't tolerate bullshit here, get the fuck out!" Michael yelled.

"How about you get out of my hangout spot." Zira retorted.

"Your hangout spot? This spot's been mine since the minute I got here in Korea." TK claimed.

"Mmm, actually I've been at this spot since Freshman year." Zira lied.

"Bullshit! You don't even like places filthy." Ga-yeong pointed out.

"Oh...well, I want this spot because your sister made my sister gay." Zira said.

"What the fu- what does that have to do with anything?" Joi asked.

"They have been defying me and my mother ever since they've met your little shit of siblings." Zira said referring to Ga-yeong's siblings.

"First of all, I don't blame them for wanting to leave your shithole of a house." Ga-yeong began. "You and your mother are both abusive as hell and I'm sure the reason why you target us is because you trying to escape the fact that you have a shitty ass life!" Zira's posse all ooo'ed making Zira snap her heads at them. They shut up instantly.

"Well what do you know crybaby? Why don't you all leave before me and my crew toss you out of here." Zira threatened.

"Like trash because we're in a junkyard?" One girl asked.

"Yes...like trash." Zira chuckled. All of them stood up which intimidated the posse.

"You want this place, you're gonna have to take it from our damn hands bitch." Michael said. Zira tackled Michael to the ground.

"Oh hell no!" Ga-yeong said as she was about to pull Zira off only to be held back by two of the girls. One held Ga-yeong while the other punched Ga-yeong in the stomach. Next thing ya know; It's a full on brawl. Unfortunately, Ga-yeong and her crew lost and had to flee the junkyard.

"And don't come back here again crybaby!" Zira called out. Everyone stopped to catch their breath.

"Damn, how did we lose?" Michael asked.

"I don't know but there's no way I'm letting that bitch take our hangout spot." TK said as she cracked her jaw back into place.

"Alright but shouldn't we at least buff up some to become stronger than them?" Aiden asked.

"Oh! We can stop by my house." Jason signed. "I have a weight lifting set there."

"He does, me and him workout at times." Michael said.