High School Hijinks: Into The Wilderness...Again-1(Female Reader)

April

"Whoo! Who's ready for a guys' camping trip?" Gi-hun cheered as he packed his sleeping bag into the trunk.

"I am dad." Min-jun replied as he walked out holding the survival guide Ga-yeong gave to him.

"Now are you sure you guys will be okay on your camping trip?" You asked.

"We'll be fine kitten, don't worry about us." Sang-woo assured as he pecked your lips.

"Alright but remember what happened the first time we went camping." Sae-byeok warned.

"Don't worry, this time we brought guns." Gi-hun said as he pulled out a double barrel shotgun.

"Whoa, whoa!" Ali exclaimed. "Let's not kill what had been created for Mother Nature!"

"Teddy bear you do realize that the bear attacked us last time." Sang-woo pointed out.

"Yeah and leave it to Ga-yeong to save us from that as well." You added in.

"Yeah, and to this day I'm still surprised that a 1 year old was able to figure out that bears like honey." Sae-byeok said as she patted Ga-yeong's head.

"Well it's not rocket science eomma." Ga-yeong chuckled out. Ali packed up two bottles of honey.

"Well, then I'm bringing these just in case if that bear does come for us." Ali announced.

"Hey dad, is it true that bears eat the human head first?" Dawn asked. Gi-hun shuddered.

"I don't know and I don't wanna find out." Gi-hun said. Sang-woo got into the driver's seat.

"Alright ladies, we'll be back by tomorrow morning." Sang-woo said as he pecked you, Sae-byeok, Dawn, and Ga-yeong's foreheads. 

"Don't die." Ga-yeong said.

"Trust me we won't...we're strong brave men." Gi-hun said.

"There's a bear behind you." Sae-byeok nonchalantly said.

"Where!?" Gi-hun yelped as he jumped into Ali's arms. Sae-byeok chuckled.

"You're gonna give me a stroke or a heart attack one day woman!" Gi-hun exclaimed. Ali chuckled as he carried Gi-hun into the car.

"Alright boys, when you all come back...we'll have your favorite dinner prepared for you, okay?" Sae-byeok said as she ran her fingers through Ali's hair.

"Sounds good our tough cookie." Ali said as he nuzzled Sae-byeok's cheek. "Goodbye my lovely ladies." Sang-woo started the engine and drove off as you all waved them goodbye.

During the drive to the camp grounds, Min-jun was reading the survival guide.

"Hey dad, how was the camping trip like?" Min-jun asked.

"Oh, that was like our junior year of college right? Your sister Ga-yeong was only 1 at the time and we were almost about to be attacked by a bear when your sister took a bottle of honey and chucked it out of sight and the bear followed the bottle of honey then we booked it." Gi-hun explained.

"Though the ranger wasn't too happy about breaking the gate bar." Sang-woo added in.

"Oh, do you think he hasn't forgotten about it?" Ali asked.

"I hope so because it's been years since we've been there." Gi-hun replied. Sang-woo pulled up to the gate toll.

"Well, well, well, if ain't the ones who broke the gate huh?" The Park Ranger said as he crossed his arms.

"Uh, yeah...I'm surprised you still remember." Gi-hun chuckled out nervously.

"Who's the boy?" The Park Ranger asked referring to Min-jun.