High School Hijinks: With A Bang-1(Female Reader)

September

Ga-yeong's POV

September 3rd, 2035

Dear Diary,

I feel sick...I feel rage...I feel like I wanna fuck up the whole world after what happened a few weeks ago. Lindsay's funeral was just yesterday and we all gathered around her grave just to say our final goodbyes to her. The rain that poured down on us felt like Lindsay's tears but the thunderstorms felt like my rage for Zira. It's all her fault! Lindsay could've been a great mother with or without Loki, she could've also been the most caring mother ever even as a teenager. That's it...I can't take it anymore...I hate Zira with a burning passion...I...want...her...gone.

No POV

After school came around. The atmosphere was still pretty low after Lindsay's suicide. Some students were still traumatized by it while a few others laughed at the meme Zira did about Lindsay and it was so sickening to Ga-yeong and her friends that people would laugh at a girl who took her own life.

"Hey." A male voice said. They all turned around to see Aiden.

"What Aiden?" Michael asked coldly. Aiden handed Ga-yeong a bloodied letter which was a bit lumpy meaning that something was inside.

"It said to give it to Lindsay's gganbu and I assumed that it was you guys." Aiden explained. "I tried to give it to you guys weeks ago but I was crying my eyes out about Lindsay." Ga-yeong opened the letter to see Lindsay's friendship bracelet and began to tear up as she looked at the letters that was on the bracelet.

Lindsay, "Linds"

Ga-yeong and her friends looked at the letter to see that it was Lindsay's suicide note to them.

Dear Gganbu,

I'm sorry I had to go but I can't stay strong enough to deal with the pain. I was airheaded, a backstabber to Zira, and a baby murderer. The only people who always kept my head up was my parents since I never had any real friends until I met you guys. I'm sorry I gave you all a hard time at the beginning and I'm happy to die knowing that I've made some friends like you guys. To that I say thank you all for sticking with me through the pregnancy.

~Your Gganbu, Lindsay

Ga-yeong and Joi both began to cry after reading that. Michael pulled Joi into a hug while Jason did the same with Ga-yeong. Tristesse stood there with head hung low.

"Such an innocent soul that had been taken away by darkness." Tristesse muttered out. Ga-yeong gripped the letter in her hand while she trembled in anger and sadness. Ga-yeong then looked up to see Zira at her locker and was about to charge at her but Jason held her back.

"Jason, let me go." Ga-yeong said in the most calm voice ever. Jason only held her tighter then began to carry her to the bus, never letting her go until they all got on the bus completely. Ga-yeong looked out the window to see Zira and felt her blood boil some more but Jason then placed Ga-yeong's face into his chest in order for her to calm down. Jason then stroked the back of Ga-yeong's head as the animosity left her body but not all the way.

"Now what do we do because the principal is becoming hella helpless in this shit." Michael asked.

"I don't know but I know that whatever we do from now on, won't bring Lindsay back." Tristesse sniffled. Jason felt Ga-yeong's tears wetting his shirt then hugged her while rubbing her back.

"Let it all out girl." Joi said. "Just let it all out." 

"Why does the most innocents one suffer the most?" Ga-yeong thought. When Ga-yeong got home, you saw that her eyes were bloodshot red. You didn't say anything, you just walked up to her and hugged her tight.