High School Hijinks: Homecoming Havoc(Female Reader)

September

"A little to the left sis!" Joi said as Tristesse placed up her poster on the school wall.

"Is this okay?" Tristesse asked.

"Perfect!" Joi said giving the thumbs up. Tristesse smiled as she hugged her sister.

"I'm so happy that you're running for homecoming queen." Tristesse said. 

"Yeah but I'm only doing it for the hell of it." Joi said.

"Good luck with that." They both heard a voice say. The twins turned to see Zira and two other girls putting up homecoming posters as well.

Vote for Zira as your Homecoming Queen Bee

The poster said.

"You're running as well?" Joi asked.

"Damn right, only because I know I have a shot at winning." Zira cockily said.

"Um, okay?" Joi said confused as her and Tristesse continued to put up their posters as well. Zira snapped her fingers as the two girls began to tear the posters down, much to the twins dismay.

"Hey! What the hell!" Joi exclaimed as she shoved the girls away.

"Why would you do that?" Tristesse asked. Zira chuckled.

"Like I said, I have a shot at winning, unlike you." Zira taunted as her and her posse walked off.

"What's her problem?" Joi asked as she picked up the shredded remains of her poster. "Oh, we worked hard on those."

"We can always make more." Tristesse suggested. "Homecoming is only 2 days away."

"I guess but she needs to back off because I'm not afraid to give her a little bit of eyeshadow." Joi grumbled.

"Like a tree going down a mudslide, just let it slide sister." Tristesse said. "Never try to bring another tree down."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Joi asked.

"Let her have her ignorance but never stoop to her level." Tristesse explained. "Be the bigger person." Joi sighed as she hugged her sister tight.

"Love you sis." Joi said.

"I love you too." Tristesse said.

For the past two days, it was hell for Joi. Zira and her posse will sabotage anything Joi puts up for homecoming and it infuriates Joi to the core.

"This is really starting to piss me off." Joi grumbled as she nibbled her lunch. "Zira and her goons destroyed, vandalized, and ripped up every single poster I've put up!"

"I know and I'm this close to fighting that girl." TK said as she rubbed Joi's back to calm her down.

"I don't know why she's doing this to us, to me." Joi sighed.

"Maybe she just feels threatened." Michael said.

"Look, if you're worried that she'll continue to rip up your posters, why not do a petition online?" Ga-yeong asked. Joi's head perked up.

"Yeah...why didn't I think of that before?" Joi chuckled out as she took out her phone.

"Annnddd, it's created!" Joi exclaimed as giggled excitedly. "This is so much easier."

"Sometimes it's best to rely on technology when it comes to stuff like this." Jason signed.

"I'll say." Joi chuckled. "Hey I got 10 sign ups so far!"

"You're going to win in no time!" Tristesse squealed. 

With Zira

Zira and her posse overheard what was going on.