High School Hijinks: Black Kitten's Cries(Female Reader)

April

It was a nice spring day. Tristesse was in class when she saw a note fly onto her desk. She opened it up and felt her heart flutter once it was revealed to be a poem by her crush William Speare.

Such beauty in the form of a human being

A sight for sore eyes, always worth seeing

Tristesse turned around to see William shooting her a heart hand gesture. Tristesse shot one back only to be interrupted by the teacher.

"Tristesse! Pay attention in class!" The teacher scolded making Tristesse whirl around in her seat. Joi chuckled making Tristesse nudge her.

"Shut up." Tristesse whispered.

"Another love poem from your admirer huh?" Joi asked in a teasing voice.

"Yes." Tristesse replied as she blushed.

"Man, y'all been crushing on each other since last year...when you gonna make the first move and ask him out?" Joi asked.

"I don't know, I'm nervous." Tristesse answered.

"C'mon now, it's about time you get a lover as well...we've gotten lovers!" Joi said.

"Actually Jason hasn't told Ga-yeong how he felt and Michael is just focusing on himself for now." Tristesse pointed out. "Look, just because you and TK are going out doesn't mean I gotta join you guys in the city of love."

"But it doesn't hurt to at least go on one date with him." Joi insisted. Tristesse sighed.

"Fine, but just this once." Tristesse said.

When after school rolled around, Tristesse approached William.

"H-hey William." Tristesse said nervously.

"How art thou Tristesse?" William asked making Tristesse smile.

"Um...art thou good?" Tristesse said nervously.

"What the fuck was that Tristesse?" Tristesse thought to herself as William chuckled.

"So I was wonder..." Both of them said in unison before laughing it off.

"Ladies first." William said.

"There's this event happening at the karaoke bar tonight where they do poetry and I was wondering if you'll like to come." Tristesse said.

"Yes, I'll be delighted to go." William said. "As a date right?"

"Y-yeah...as a date." Tristesse replied shyly. William caressed her cheek.

"I thought you'd never ask." William whispered into her ear making Tristesse shudder. "Right now?"

"Y-yes...right now." Tristesse stammered out as her face turned bright red. William stuck his arm out for Tristesse to wrap around and they both began to walk out the school.

"There she go, that's my sister." Joi squealed out as she watched from afar. TK chuckled.

"I guess she's not so introverted after all." TK said.

"So, same place today?" Joi asked as she took out her bat.

"Hell fucking yeah." TK said as they both ran out to the junkyard.

With William and Tristesse

The crowd snapped their fingers as the poet got down from the stage.

"This is nice." William said.

"I know." Tristesse replied. Tristesse then felt her hand being grabbed by William's and felt his thumb rub the surface of her hand. Tristesse began to sweat as William got up.