High School Hijinks: A Baby With A Baby-1(Female Reader)

August

Ga-yeong's POV

August 24th, 2035

Dear Diary,

Holy shit, I'm a Sophomore now in high school. EEEE! Only 2 more years until I'm off to college! I can't wait! But I also thought about Jason. What if it's too late for me to tell him how I feel? What if we won't be in the same college as each other? What if he finds someone new? I'm nervous!

No POV

Ga-yeong walked into the school only to bump into Zira and her henchman Lindsay.

"Watch it bitch!" Zira scolded.

"Yeah, watch it!" Lindsay said.

"Lindsay, what did I say about repeating after me?" Zira asked angrily.

"Sorry Zira." Lindsay apologized. 

"What do you guys want?" Ga-yeong grumbled out.

"Nothing, just to check out your ugly face then go." Zira said as she walked off. Lindsay looked at Ga-yeong.

"What? You got something to say?" Ga-yeong asked.

"I don't know, my mind's completely blank." Lindsay said. Loki began to walk by them then waved at Lindsay making her swoon.

"You like him huh?" Ga-yeong asked. Lindsay snapped out of gooey gaa gaa mode.

"U-uh no." Lindsay lied. Ga-yeong cocked an eyebrow at her. "Okay fine yes but I can't date him."

"Why?" Ga-yeong asked.

"He's Zira's ex boyfriend and Zira said that dating him is off limits." Lindsay explained.

"Well news flash; he was also my boyfriend and Zira knew that but she went for it and he dumped me for her." Ga-yeong explained. "So I'd tell you the same."

"But he's...he's been nice to me ever since I met him and we have been sneaking around Zira's back for a while." Lindsay explained. As much as Ga-yeong likes the idea of someone defying Zira, she doesn't want Lindsay to fall for the same trap that she fell for back in 7th grade if not worse.

"Look, all I gotta say is...be careful with this guy." Ga-yeong warned. "He may look perfect but the ones who look perfect has a lot of flaws." Ga-yeong then walked off while Lindsay caught up with Zira.

"What were you doing talking to her?" Zira asked.

"Um, what did I say to her again?" Lindsay asked herself. Zira facepalmed her.

"Never mind." Zira said as they began to walk off. "I swear she has the brain of a dumb blonde."

During class time, Ga-yeong saw her friends walking in.

"Bonjour Sophomore." Joi greeted.

"Bonjour...Sophomore." Ga-yeong giggled out as she group hugged Joi and Tristesse. 

"What's up cousin?" Michael greeted.

"Hey Mike." Ga-yeong greeted. "Happy to be a Sophomore?"

"Hell yeah." Michael said. "I don't have to deal with chemistry anymore because that almost fucked me over Freshman year." The girls chuckled. Ga-yeong felt herself being picked up then squealed as she looked to see that Jason's the one who's picking her up.

"Jason!" Ga-yeong squealed out. Jason hugged her tight as he spun her around then set her down.

"I missed you." Jason signed.