High School Hijinks: Not So Sweet 16(Female Reader)

May

Ga-yeong happily walked down the hall when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. She turned around to see Jason then turned around and smiled as she hugged him back.

"Hey Jason." Ga-yeong greeted.

"Hey birthday girl." Jason signed as Ga-yeong smiled.

"Thanks." Ga-yeong giggled out. "Man I can't believe it, I'm 16!" Ga-yeong felt someone tap her shoulder then turned around to see Joi, Tristesse, and Michael all holding a banner that says, "Happy Birthday Ga-yeong!"

"Aww thank you guys." Ga-yeong replied as they all pulled her into a group hug.

"So Uncle Gi-hun's still taking us to that karaoke bar after school?" Michael asked.

"Yea, appa already booked the party there weeks ago and they have the best birthday deal ever!" Ga-yeong squealed out.

"But I can't sing." Jason signed.

"Awww, not for me Jason?" Ga-yeong coo'ed as she batted her eyelashes at him making his face turn red behind the mask.

"Sorry, but no." Jason signed as he began to sweat.

"You're no fun." Ga-yeong playfully pouted making Jason pick her up and spin her around.

"I wonder do they have Billie Eillish...she's my favorite." Tristesse said.

"Only because you love that song Bury A Friend." Joi chuckled.

"Your sister got taste." TK said. "Only my favorite song by her is Bad Guy."

"They should have Billie Eillish." Ga-yeong assured. "They should also have Melanie Martinez, BTS, and even Chris Brown."

"Ahhh shit, both of my moms are Breezy fans." Michael chuckled out. "Especially my eomma after my mama got her hooked on a few songs."

"I won't have a problem singing a few Melanie Martinez songs." Aiden chimed in.

"You're a fan too?" Jason signed.

"Wait, wait! You listen to Melanie Martinez!?" Ga-yeong asked. Jason blushed.

"Only in private." Jason signed then fiddled with his fingers. Ga-yeong chuckled.

"What's your favorite album?" Joi asked.

"K-12 most definitely." Aiden replied.

"I like the Crybaby album." Jason signed.

"Me too man, me too." Joi said. The bell rang signaling everyone to get to class.

During class time, Ga-yeong looked out the window smiling.

"Man, 16 years old." Ga-yeong thought to herself. "I wonder what can I do at 16." Ga-yeong then also realized that next month is her last month of Junior year then she got Senior year of high school then it's off to college. Ga-yeong began to think if she will ever see her friends again after high school. In fact...will she ever see Jason again? Ga-yeong looked at Jason who was in the Special Ed class right across from them and sighed.

"Will it ever be too late to tell Jason how I feel?" Ga-yeong thought to herself. "The better question I have is...does he feel the same way?"

When lunch time came around, Ga-yeong was in the bathroom washing her hands after she did her business when she got cornered by Zira.

"Hey crybaby." Zira greeted.

"That nickname is getting old." Ga-yeong said in an annoyed tone.

"So I hear that you're turning 16 today." Zira said.