High School Hijinks: Into The Wilderness...Again-2(Female Reader)

"Gi-hun!"

"Dad where are you?"

"Gi-hun, scream if you can hear me!"

Ali, Sang-woo, and Min-jun spent hours searching for Gi-hun but luck wasn't on their side not one bit.

"Dad, where are you!? We want s'mores!" Min-jun heard a kid say. They all looked to see the entitled dad's brats.

"Hey! Have you seen our dad?" Nuisance 1 asked.

"No, have you seen mine?" Min-jun asked.

"Like I know where your faggot father is at." Nuisance 2 insulted. Min-jun just rolled his eyes as they continued to walk.

"I'm not gonna deal with these brats for another minute." Min-jun thought to himself.

"Wait!" Nuisance 1 calls out. "We can't find our dad!"

"Not our problem kid." Sang-woo nonchalantly said. Ali looked around until he sees a cave up ahead.

"There's a cave." Ali announced. "Gi-hun might be in there."

"Same thing with the boys' dad." Min-jun added in. They all began to make their way to the cave in search of Gi-hun and the entitled dad.

With Gi-hun and the entitled dad

Gi-hun groaned as his stomach continued to growl.

"Will you quit that? That shit is annoying." The entitled dad scolded.

"Look, I can't control it! I haven't eaten since we've gotten spooked by that...that...thing in the forest earlier." Gi-hun groaned out.

"Well, first things first...I need to find my sons and get the hell out of here." The entitled dad said.

"What kind of father leaves their kids alone in the forest?" Gi-hun questioned.

"You should talk!" The entitled dad scolded.

"News flash; my son is with his two other dads so I didn't leave him alone entirely." Gi-hun retorted. The entitled dad just groaned and rolled his eyes as they continued to walk. Gi-hun spotted a cave up ahead.

"Hey, there's a cave...maybe we could stay there until they find us." Gi-hun suggested. The entitled dad just shrugged his shoulders as he and Gi-hun both made their way to the cave. Once they sat down, they both sighed in relief. Gi-hun still couldn't ignore the growling of his stomach then hugged his stomach. He then looked over at the entitled dad which made the entitled dad look at him confused.

"Hey, I don't swing that way so stop looking at me." The entitled dad scolded. Gi-hun noticed that the entitled dad began to turn into a burrito then he rubbed his eyes to get rid of his hallucination but it was no use.

"Burrito." Gi-hun mumbled out as he got up and began to walk towards the entitled dad. The entitled dad began to back away while slowly starting to become afraid of Gi-hun.

"H-hey man you're freaking me out! Stop!" The entitled dad yelled. All of sudden, they heard growling but this time it wasn't Gi-hun's stomach. They both looked to see a bear glaring right at them then they both screamed as the bear roared at them.

"RUN!" The entitled dad screamed as they both ran out the cave. The bear was right on their tails as they scurried into the woods trying to lose the bear. Next thing ya know, they both slipped and began to tumble down a steep hill until they landed into a speeding river. Gi-hun popped his head up for air then felt himself moving along with the river. The entitled dad looked up to see the bear still following them upon the land.

"Hey! Help!" The entitled dad called out.

With the others

Min-jun's ears perked up after hearing the cries.

"Did you all hear that?" Min-jun asked.

"Yeah, it sounded like dad." Nuisance 1 said.

"But where's it coming from?" Ali asked.

"Hey!" Gi-hun called out. They all turned around to see Gi-hun and the entitled dad in the running river flapping their arms trying to stay afloat.

"It's them!" Sang-woo exclaimed as they all began to follow them amongst the land. 

"Where's this river taking them?" Nuisance 2 asked. Min-jun looked up ahead then his eyes grew wide.

"What's wrong?" Ali asked.

"If we don't get them out of that river, they're gonna head to that waterfall." Min-jun stated as he pointed at the waterfall up ahead.

"Shit, okay...Ali you run up ahead." Sang-woo instructed. "Me and Mi-"

Sang-woo was cut off by the bear jumping in front of them. The brats coward in fear as the bear began to come closer and closer to them. Min-jun then took a deep breath and began to run just to catch the bears attention.

"Son! What are you doing!" Sang-woo yelled. 

"Just hurry up and grab them! I'll distract the bear!" Min-jun said as he continued to lure the bear away from them. Ali ran passed them and snatched a branch then hovered it over the river.

"Grab on!" Ali yelled. Gi-hun grabbed the branch while the entitled dad grabbed onto Gi-hun's waist. Ali snatched them out of the river. They all panted then Gi-hun hugged Ali tight.

"Oh my God...thank you baby." Gi-hun sighed out. The bear growled as it turned around to them. Gi-hun grabbed onto Ali preparing to accept his fate when all of a sudden...

BANG!!!

The bear collapsed to the ground. Right behind the bear was Min-jun holding the double barrel shotgun.

"Holy shit." The entitled dad whispered out. Min-jun reloaded the gun while Sang-woo and the brats ran up to them.

"Are you all okay?" Sang-woo asked.

"Yes, thanks to Min-jun." Ali said as he patted Min-jun's head.

"A man is supposed to protect his family." Min-jun said.

"Yeah unlike some." Nuisance 1 said glaring at the entitled dad.

"What? The bear's bigger than me." The entitled dad defended. Gi-hun chuckled as he looked at the sun to see it setting.

"Well boys, I think it's time we head home." Gi-hun said. They all nodded their heads as they all began to walk to the car.

During the car ride home, Sang-woo was driving while Min-jun sat in the front seat with him.

"You know what son? I'm proud of you." Sang-woo said. "I was surprised that you was able to grab the gun in time."

"Well when abbu dropped the gun to get to dad and the entitled dad, I quickly grabbed it when the bear also had it's back turned." Min-jun explained. Sang-woo chuckled.

"That's my boy." Sang-woo chuckled out.

When the men got home, they were hit in the face with the smell of food.

"Food." Gi-hun growled out as he ran into the kitchen to see all the food on display on the table.

"Oh, you're back." Sae-byeok said as she walked downstairs. Gi-hun just sat at the table scarfing down the food. 

"Ladies, you're not gonna believe this; Min-jun shot a bear!" Ali exclaimed.

"What!? Brother, since when you get so cool?" Dawn asked. Min-jun chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head.

"My little boy." You exclaimed as you ran up to Min-jun and hugged him.

"He's not a boy anymore, he's a man." Sang-woo said.

"Maybe we can take him hunting the next time." Gi-hun suggested with his mouth full of food.

"No!" Everyone said in unison.