High School Hijinks: Cool Cousins(Female Reader)

March

It was a warm March day. Michael was visiting his cousins from Chicago.

"So you our new cousin huh?" DQ asked. Michael nodded his head.

"Ite that's what's up, I'm Leroy." Leroy greeted.

"And I'm DQ." DQ said as he dapped Michael up.

"Now I want you guys to make Michael feel welcome okay? Remember that." Uncle Eddie said.

"Yea dad." The boys said in unison as they led Michael upstairs. Michael sat in the corner while DQ and Leroy were just on their phones.

"Man, this girl here stay blowing up my phone talking about some when we gonna meet up." DQ ranted.

"I told you to stop fucking with hos like her." Leroy said. "I swear she acts like she a queen when she for the streets." 

"Ayo cuz, you ever had to deal with a ho before?" DQ asked Michael.

"W-well I wouldn't say she's one but yes I used to date a girl." Michael shyly admitted. 

"What made y'all break up?" Leroy asked.

"We're just not compatible." Michael replied. The boys laughed.

"Nah man she must've did some that made you call it off." DQ chuckled out.

"No, no, it's just she's better off with someone who will match up to her libido." Michael said.

"Libido? Man what you mean?" Leroy asked.

"I'm saying she deserves someone who'll match her sex drive." Michael said.

"Was she a freak?" DQ asked. Michael's face turned red.

"Dude chill, don't ask that." Leroy scolded.

"What? I'm just asking." DQ defended.

"I...don't know but I'm asexual so I couldn't match up her libido like she wanted me to." Michael said.

"Wait so you don't do sex or anything like that?" DQ asked. Michael shook his head no.

"Man, you a virgin virgin." Leroy said.

"Nah bruh, we gotta get you some cheeks or some." DQ suggested.

"No, no...I already have a butt." Michael dumbly said. The boys roared with laughter.

"That's not what he meant cuz, he meant that we gotta go get you some sex." Leroy stated.

"Uh, I'll pass on that." Michael said as he rubbed the back of his neck. The boys then got up.

"You know, let us take you on a ride along." DQ said as they both grabbed Michael by the arms and led him down and out the house.

"Yo pops! We about to step out for a bit!" Leroy called out.

"Alright, just be back before Michael's moms get here." Uncle Eddie replied. Michael sat in the backseat while DQ was in the driver's seat and Leroy was riding shotgun.

"Where are we going?" Michael asked.

"To a friend's house." DQ replied looking at Michael through the rearview mirror as he started the engine. When DQ pulled up to a house and they walked in, Michael was hit in the face with a strong smell of marijuana. There sitting on the couch was an obese guy holding a blunt in his hand.

"Big Shaun!" DQ called out. The obese man slowly got up to dap DQ and Leroy.

"What's up motherfuckers?" Big Shaun said in a very hazy voice then he looked at Michael. "Who's this little man here?"