High School Hijinks: Teacher's Pet-1(Female Reader)

May

It was a normal day at high school. Ga-yeong and her friends were in class waiting for their teacher to come.

"Man, where's the teacher at?" Michael asked.

"I'm wondering the same thing." Joi sighed. "I'm just trying to get this day over with."

"The only way to end a day is by clouding yourselves in darkness." Tristesse mumbled out.

"Oh, stop being so dramatic Tris." Joi said. Ga-yeong sighed as she looked out the window at the trees slowly moving from the wind blowing against it.

"Bored?" Jason signed. Ga-yeong nodded.

"Yep, at this point I feel like we should all just go home." Ga-yeong grumbled out. All of a sudden the room went quiet as the door opened. Ga-yeong turned to see someone, someone who's not their teacher. There standing at the door was a young woman. She looked like she could be seen on the model runway with her long blonde hair, brown eyes, peachy skin, and her hourglass figure.

"Good morning class." The woman said in a sultry like tone.

"No way that's her actual voice." Ga-yeong thought to herself. The woman walked up to the board and grabbed a marker then began to write her name on the board.

"My name is Ms. Lovelock and I'll be your substitute teacher today." The woman introduced. Jason began to feel his heart race at the sight of Ms. Lovelock. A student raised his hand.

"What happened to teacher?" The student asked.

"Your original teacher is out sick until further notice." Ms. Lovelock replied. "So I'll be taking over until he returns."

Jason began daydream about Ms. Lovelock as he slowly began to fall in love with her. Ga-yeong noticed it and began to have a bad feeling in her heart.

"What's this feeling?" Ga-yeong asked. 

"What's your name young man?" Ms. Lovelock asked referring to Jason. Jason got up and walked to the board to write his name.

I Jason and I no talk but write and sign language

(I'm Jason and I don't talk but I write and do sign language)

"Hello Jason." Ms. Lovelock greeted with a warm smile as Jason walked back to his desk. "Alright class, get out your pencils because we're gonna work on writing today."

"Wait, why she only asked Jason for his name and not everyone else's?" Joi whispered to Michael.

"I don't know but she kinda bad tho so I'mma let it slide...shit I would've forgotten my name if she was this fine." Michael swooned as he gazed at Ms. Lovelock. 

"That is weird that she did only asked Jason's name." Ga-yeong whispered.

"I know right?" Joi whispered back.

"I don't know why she asked Jason only but...I sense evil within this witch." Tristesse whispered.

"Young lady." Ms. Lovelock began grabbing Tristesse's attention.

"Y-yes." Tristesse began.

"I would like to clarify that I'm not a witch and if you think that I'm here to cast hexes and curses on everyone in this room, then you need to leave." Ms. Lovelock said in the most serious tone ever. The way she said is like she just doesn't tolerate emo bullshit. Tristesse slumped down in her seat as she sighed. 

"What's up with this woman? Does she have any sort of prejudice against emo people or something?" Ga-yeong thought to herself.

After class ended, Ms. Lovelock called for Jason to stay back. Jason grew confused because he never did anything wrong during class for all he knew. Jason sat in front of Ms. Lovelock's desk with his notebook in case he needs to communicate with her.

"What I do?"

(What did I do?)

Ms. Lovelock chuckled.

"Nothing Jason, I just want to talk to you." Ms. Lovelock replied.

"Oh, well u no I no talk, right?"

(Oh, well you know I don't talk right?)

"That's okay, do you mind teaching me a little of sign language?" Ms. Lovelock asked. Jason nodded his head as he wrote down the first word, "Hello". Jason signed it to demonstrate but Ms. Lovelock just watched him.

"Um, I'm sorry I can't keep up um..." Ms. Lovelock chuckled out nervously. Jason grabbed her hands which made his palms sweat. Ms. Lovelock noticed and chuckled but let him mime her hands out the sign language word. Jason then let go and wrote on the board.

"Sign language easy once get hang of."

(Sign language is easy once you get the hang of it)

Ms. Lovelock got up and pulled Jason into a hug which made him blush really hard behind his mask.

"Can we try to do some more sign language after class tomorrow?" Ms. Lovelock asked. Jason nodded his head as she placed a kiss on his masked forehead. "Here." Ms. Lovelock gave Jason some Hershey kisses. Jason wrote on the board.

"My mom says no choco before dinner."

(My mom said no chocolate before dinner.)

"Let this be our little secret, okay Jason?" Ms. Lovelock said as she caressed Jason's beet red cheek. Jason nodded his head as he walked out the classroom. Ms. Lovelock sat down in her swivel chair and sighed.

"What a cute little boy." Ms. Lovelock thought to herself as she looked at the whiteboard.

When Jason got home, Pamela greeted him with a hug but then smelt chocolate on him.

"Jason, have you've been eating sweets?" Pamela asked. Jason stood their silently as Pamela put her hands on her hips.

"Jason, I told you before no sweets before dinner." Pamela said. "Where did you get the chocolate from?"

Jason remembered Ms. Lovelock telling Jason to keep it a secret but at the same time Jason was raised to never tell a lie but he decided to lie to his mom for the sake of love.

"Ga-yeong gave me some after school." Jason signed. Pamela raised an eyebrow but shrugged her shoulders and went into the kitchen. Jason hurried upstairs to his bedroom and sighed.

"I can't believe I just lied to my own mother." Jason thought to himself. Jason looked down at the last piece of chocolate he had left over and smiled.

"For Ms. Lovelock." Jason thought to himself as he felt his heart beginning to race.

Downstairs

"Something's up with that boy, because I know good and well Ga-yeong knows that Jason isn't allow to have sweets before dinner." Pamela mumbled to herself as she continued to make dinner.