Nayeon - No More

Y/N's POV

"Hey babe, I was wondering if we could-"

"Not right now, Y/N. I'm busy."

"But-"

"I said not right now! Let me finish my work, it is important!" Nayeon raised her voice at me.

"O-okay..."

It's important huh? Of course it is. Work always comes first.

I've been with Nayeon for 2 years now. To be honest, we are the complete opposite. I don't even know how we fell in love or got together, it just happened. It was fun and thrilling in the beginning. I was young again. She made me feel young again. Like they say, the puppy love stage is always the best.

I love Nayeon very much but this? This has been going on for too long. I have been patient and tried my best to be understanding but I just can't take it anymore. She always puts work first. Always. Even if it's not work, she's always busy. It's like we aren't even in a relationship together. I can literally try to ask a question and she'll tell me to just give her a "minute". I hate that hearing that phrase.
"Just give me a minute." "Give me a minute."

In the beginning it was easier to deal with because we would communicate and I would try to understand her and she would try to understand me. But now it's always about me being impatient and not respecting her. If I was to be honest, it hurts. I can't tell if she's cheating, if she loves me, if she even wants me or if I'm just plain stupid.

"I'm done, Y/N. What was it that you wanted to ask me so bad." Nayeon closed her laptop and turned to face me.

"Nothing." I plainly replied.

"Stop it. Tell me."

"It's nothing."

"Y/N. Stop it. You know how much I hate that." Hate? Wow okay.

"Then don't ask. I have nothing to ask anymore. Continue on with work."

"Gosh! You're so immature. Can't you respect my work time?" Don't snap, Y/N. Just ignore her and let it be another argument that you guys don't "talk about".

"Okay." I then got up and walked away from the couch.

"Where are you going? Don't you know that it's rude to walk away from someone when they're talking to you?" She yelled. I didn't care though. I went into our room and started changing.

"Y/N. Babe~" Nayeon came into the room and back hugged me.

"I'm sorry okay? But if you were to put yourself in my shoes and understand that I am very busy because work is hectic and they always need me. I can't always give you my full attention all the time. You have to be more patient." She said while trying to kiss my neck but I pushed her off.

"No. I am patient. Very patient actually but Im Nayeon, I am done with this. I am done with your bullshit. You don't ever make anytime for me or us. For our relationship. You always-"

"This again?! I thought we agreed to-"

"Stop it! You always cut me off and I never give you shit about it! Let me talk! I am done! You always put yourself and work first! You don't care about us. You don't care about me and if you did you would have noticed that I have been working late and picking up extra shifts just to pay for our trip I've been planning because hmm let me think, OUR ANNIVERSARY IS COMING UP!!! But noooo!!! Work always comes first and you're "always busy". At this point I could care less if you were cheating or not because you know what, I deserve better. I deserve a partner that is going to understand me and make time for me. I deserve someone who will TRY to put themselves in MY shoes not always me putting myself in theirs. I need something more real and loving." I finally burst and let go of everything I have been holding in.

"I can't do this anymore, Nayeon and I am not asking for you to choose if you want to fix us because I am done. I love you so much and that was the only reason keeping me here. I wanted to fix us so bad. I wanted us to work so bad but because I was blinded by love I kept making bullshit excuses for your actions but no more. I can only deal with so much and I am done with you." I cried in front of her.

"I-i'm sorry. Please, Y/N don't leave. I love you too baby. Let's try. Let's work this out and fix it. You love me right?! If you do then don't leave me. We can do it. You and me, we can do it." She started to tear up and panic.

"No, Nayeon. There's no more us. I can't do it anymore. You know that things will never be the same again and you have worn me out. I am tired." I truthfully replied and got my stuff and left. I needed space and comfort.

"Give me the strongest drink you have." I asked.

"Rough night?" Momo asked.

"More than rough. I broke up with Nayeon."

"YOU WHAT?! No way, Jihyo needs to be here for this." She then left and went to go get Jihyo.

"You what! What happened?! It must be really bad if you ended things." Jihyo sat next to me while Momo started fixing me a drink.

"I broke up with her. I told her everything, Ji. I couldn't do it anymore. I'm so tired of her bullshit." I said and started to cry. Jihyo then slowly embraced me and pat my back.

"Shh, it's okay. Let it all out."

"I just couldn't anymore. You know I've been trying. I've been trying to fix us and I've been working my ass off to be able to afford for those tickets and the ring."

"I know and it's okay. You're right. You have been trying and I'm glad you broke it off. You deserve better." Jihyo words comforted me.

"But what about the proposal?" Momo asked.

"Obviously it's off dummy." Jihyo replied to Momo's question.

"Yeah it's off. Thank you for the drink by the way. I'm going to go back after I finish this and grab some of my stuff." I replied.

"Welp, you know my crib is always open for you okay? Come stay with me until you can get a new place." Jihyo said and gave me one last hug.

"Of course. I'll see you guys later." I then left some money and drove back to Nayeon's house.

Once I arrived and entered the house, she came running to me.

"Where have you been?! I've been calling you like crazy. I was worried about you! Are you okay?! I'm sorry, Y/N. Please, let's fix this!" She said.

"No. I came back to grab some stuff not to fix shit. We are done." I then walked to our room and got some important clothes, my chargers and laptop. I decided to leave the rest of my stuff that wasn't important.

"Are you serious? Come on, Y/N. Give me another chance. We can work this out like we always do right?" She asked.

"Nayeon please stop. I am serious. I can't do this anymore. I've given you so many chances. Too many. I deserve better."

"Then I'll change! For real this time! Okay?!"

"Just stop please!"

"O-okay..I'm sorry Y/N. I love you." She cried and back hugged me. I too started to tear up. I then turned around and hugged her really tight.

"I-i love you more." I then kissed her for the last time before pulling out a red velvet box.

"This is for you. You can choose what you want to do with it."

"You were going to propose? I really fucked up.." She then started to cry harder and I had to leave or else I would have gave in again.

This is the end to our love story.

-The end-