MiChaeng - You Don't Love Me

Chaeyoung's POV

I don't know why I agreed to this but, I am currently meeting up with my ex. Myoui Mina.

I guess you can say we left off on bad terms. Really bad terms. She had cheated on me with my best....I mean "ex" best friend, Tzuyu-ssi. It was quite a shock to me. Never in a million years, would I have ever imagined that my best friend since birth would do that to me. Knowing the 2 people who I cherished and loved the most did that to me really fucked me up. Especially because we've all known and been together for almost 10 years. Well, at least us three together.

Mina had told me that she REALLY wanted to meet me at my old work place. Which is at HMM Cafe. I had to think about it for awhile before actually agreeing to meeting up with her. It was about 11:40am. I came 20 minutes early to enjoy my coffee before she gets here and ruin my happy mood. To my surprise, she had actually showed up 10 minutes early. Look, Mina isn't the type of person to actually show up on time so I was actually surprised. As she walked in, she saw me right away. It was like she was immediately attracted to me. I mean who wouldn't?😏 Anyways after she had spotted me she came to my table and sat down across from me.

"Annyeong Chaeyoungie~ It's been awhile." She said and flashed her famous gummy smile. It was the smile that I used to love seeing everyday. It was one of the things I loved most about her. Not anymore though. That smile doesn't melt me anymore. It just brings back painful memories that I can't forget. Even if most of them were good, there's always that one scene that I can't forget.

"Just get to the point Mina-ssi. I don't got all day." Today, you will see the monster you have created, Mina-ssi...

"Where's the sweet and kind Chaeyoung I know?" She asked while putting her hand on mine.

I quickly removed her hand, "You destroyed her." I said. "Look if you really don't got anything to say then I'll leave." I said and was about to stand up but she pulled me back down.

"Okay..I'll get to the point. Can you please sit down?" She asked. I then sat down.

"Look, I know what I did wasn't right and I regret it. I really do miss you. When I saw the disappointment in your eyes, I just felt so guilty because I knew deep down I still loved you and you are the one for me. I don't know why I did that with Tzuyu but I really do regret it. So please, give me another chance. I promise not to cheat on you again. I promise to kiss you and love you everyday. I promise to do anything for you. Just please, give me another chance." She said tearing up.

I couldn't help but chuckle. "You really think I'm stupid, don't you? I know what happened after I left you and Tzuyu. She left you. You were just one of her little flings. You thought you was the only one that she had loved. It was kind of funny to watch her leave you because I knew she didn't really love you. Come on, Mina. I was her ex best friend. I know everything about her. From head to toe. I guess you can say that's why I wasn't that hurt when I found out. But I was obviously still disappointed. I know you don't love me. I know you just miss the attention. You just miss the love and care I gave that she couldn't or in your situation she wouldn't. You don't love me." I kind of lied. Even though I saw it coming it still hurt like hell. After saying that I stood up and walked towards the door.

"And to fix what you said earlier, you said "loved" which mean you don't love me anymore, you "loved" me. Goodbye forever, Mina-ssi." I looked back and saw the guilt and pain in her eyes. It's about time she wakes up and see reality.

Goodbye...

~The end~