Saida - Right?

Dahyun's POV

I am doing the right thing, right? Breaking up with her was the right thing, right? Dating her friend was the right thing, right? Breaking up with her friend was the right thing, right? Not going back to Sana is the right thing, right? *sigh* I don't even know anymore what is right and what is wrong. I only do these things to keep my friends happy. I guess I just don't want to be alone and abandoned by my friends so I keep listening to them. It's what they want. It's what they think is best for me. It's what makes them happy.

But what if, this doesn't make me happy? What if, I still want her? What if, I still love her? Of course it's hard pretending you love someone but it's even harder pretending you don't love someone. It's hard seeing us just as friends now. But what can I do? If I go back my friends are going to hate me but if I don't go back I will forever not be happy. Ugh what do I do? Should I follow my heart? Or should I follow what my friends say to keep them happy? *sigh* Decisions, Decisions.😪

//The Next Day//

Today I am meeting up with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. I am so excited because I haven't seen them in so so long. It's sad that after middle school we all got split up and went to different high schools.

"Dahyun-ah! Over here!" Tzuyu pointed out when I came into the cafe.

"Omg! How are you guys?! I haven't seen the both of you guys in so long?! I've missed you guys very much." I said while hugging the living hell out the both of them.

"We've also missed you a lot too. It's so good seeing the both of you because we can never meet up and texting just doesn't feel the same as seeing each other physically." Chaeyoung said.

"I agree." Tzuyu replied.

"Well we are all here now. Let's catch up." I said.

So to sum everything up, Tzuyu has been dating A LOT! But she said that she just recently got out of a relationship and she misses her ex a lot. As for Chaeyoung, her relationship with Mina unnie is still going strong.

"What about you? How are you?" They both asked me.

"To be honest, I also miss my ex. You know, I left her because everyone wanted me to. It just seemed like people were so against us together and I couldn't understand why. Sure she had hurt me before but I don't think they understand that I have also hurt her and I feel so terrible doing that to her. The fucked up part is that I dated Momo after we broke up. I thought maybe I have moved on and all my friends wanted me to go for her because they all thought she would've treated me better. But in the end it was way worse but I guess it helped me realized my true feelings. It helped me realize that, I am not over Sana and I still love her very much. Now I think about it, I think it has been her all along. But I don't know if I should go back. So many people, especially my friends will be disappointed in me. They all want me to move on and do better. They want me to be happy, you know?" I told them.

"But is that what you really want? Is that what makes you truly happy?" Tzuyu asked.

"From what you're saying, I think right now you aren't following your heart. You're trying to please others but what about yourself? Your friends are always going to be here for you if they truly support you and want to see you happy. But this, if you do not tell her how you feel, you might lose your one chance opportunity of getting her back and finally being happy. You shouldn't care on what other people think because at the end of the day, they aren't even involved in your relationship." Chaeyoung said.

"But I don't know. I don't even know if she still loves me." I replied sadly.

"That's what you think. From how I see it, she still loves you very much. Trust me." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah stop being a scaredy cat and go steal her heart again." Chaeyoung said and slightly pushed me.

"I mean I wish it was that easy. I'm just scared that she doesn't feel the same way anymore." I said.

"You had her heart all this time, bitch, she's just hurt. But if you could prove to her that you can change for her then you guys will eventually work out again. The only reason why you guys didn't work out was because you guys were both scared of getting hurt so you both stopped putting effort into anything." Tzuyu said in a calm but harshly tone.

"True..." I replied quietly.

"But like we are friend's now. I heard from her recently that she's going through a lot of things right now and what if a relationship or getting back isn't what she wants right now. I can't be selfish if it isn't something that she also wants." I said.

"How would you know if you haven't freaking asked smart one." Tzuyu snickered at me.

"I know, I know, but like still, we are friends now, I dont want her to push me away and be awkward with me." I replied.

"Girl, you don't have to hide your emotions. Obviously she makes you happy. Don't you think you also make her happy?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I don't know. I felt like I never really made her happy to be honest." I said.

"You have. If you truly love each other work it out. I can see by the way she looks at you and every time you guys text, the love is still there." Tzuyu said.

"I don't know bro. She seemed like she has moved on.." I said.

"You never know if you never ask. I wish I could ask Jihyo but she's already dating someone else." Tzuyu replied in a quiet tone with regrets. (NOT THROWING SHADE AT JIHYO AND DANIEL! IT JUST MATCHES MY STORY LINE IF YOU GUYS ARE WONDERING!!)

"But what if things get awkward? I dont think I can handle not talking to her or texting her." I replied.

"It's okay. It'll be so much better to just get things off ur chest than to keep it all bottled up." Chaeyoung jumped in.

"Yeah, you're right. I guess I might tell her. Or wait, should I ask or tell her how I feel?" I asked the both of them.

"Both, bitch." They both replied at the same time.

"Okay, okay. Chill." I said while laughing.

"You got this!" They both said.

Yes I got this. It's time to fight for what I want. It's time to fight for my own happiness. Who cares what other people think? Fuck their opinions. I'm coming for you. I'm coming for you, Sana.

-The end-