Momo - Just An Ex Helping Out

Y/N's POV

Today was just like any other day. Boring and lonely. After me and Momo's breakup I've been kind of heartless. I stopped being nice, I stopped doing my hobbies, and I stopped all my activities. Now I'm just a stay at home bum.

I was in my living room watching some Netflix when I heard a knock on my door. I groaned before getting up and opening the door.

"Im Y/N! What have you been doing?! Why haven't you been answering my calls and texts??!! Do you know how worried I am!!! Do you know how worried MOM AND DAD IS?!!!! And why haven't you been at work??!!!"
Gosh! Why is she so freaking loud??!!??

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled at her and I think I shouldn't have done that.

"What? You just TOLD ME TO SHUT UP???!!! WHY ARE YOU CUSSING WHEN I'M OLDER THAN YOU IM Y/N!!!" She glared at me before grabbing my right ear.

"Oww!!! Oww!! Okay okay!!! I'm sorry Nayeon Unnie!!!" It hurts so bad that my ears turned red.

"Respect your elders geezs!" She finally let go.

"Now tell me why you haven't been answering your phone and why you haven't been at work?" She's finally speaking to me in a softer tone. And just to let you guys know we're both sitting down on the couch now.

"I.....I just don't feel like it Unnie......I just don't feel like it....." I kept my head down.

*sigh* "Y/N......it's about her right??" Nayeon Unnie asked.

"Of course. After she left I felt......lonely? I don't know. But she changed me that's for sure. I'm not the same Y/N I used to be. I don't laugh the same, I don't act the same, I've became more heartless, sensitive, and insecure. I can't trust people easily now. I have trust issues. I keep my guards up now. I have sleepless nights. I question myself every night, "Am I not enough? Did she really love me back then? Was I the only one in love? Does she miss me to? Am I to ugly to be loved?" I question myself every night and everyday.......it hurts so much that I still love her so much. Is it because she holds a title as my first girlfriend? Or is it because I really loved her with all my heart? She came to me during my dark times....maybe that's why I think she was my light of pathway....no matter how much I blame myself.....it's impossible to hate her. I hate that I can't hate her, that's why I hate her even more. I'm always trying to forget her..I really am...but everywhere I go reminds me of her. I don't know Unnie. Maybe that's why I don't want to go out. Everything reminds me of her." Unnie suddenly came over and wiped the unknown tears that I didn't know were already running down my face.

"Aigoo~ My poor baby~ Unnie didn't know you were suffering this much. Mianhae..." Nayeon Unnie suddenly started crying while hugging me. I couldn't help but laughed. She looked so cute.

"Aigoo whose the baby now? Unnie hajima~ Uljima~" She was really crying hard. I felt bad for telling all the things I've been keeping in.

"Unnie I'm sorry for telling you all of this. Maybe if I didn't you..." Unnie cut me off.

"Don't say that! If you didn't tell me I wouldn't have known you were suffering this much. I'm sorry if I wasn't much of a help. But always know I'm here for you araso?" I nodded to what she said and hugged her. You can say I quietly cried. It's been awhile since I cried in front of Unnie or anyone.

"Let's stop crying and go out." She wiped my tears and took me to my room.

"Hmmm.... wear this. I'll wait for you outside so hurry up!" I wore a black shirt and over my black shirt was my white sweater, then I wore my black ripped jeans with my white checkered slip-ons vans. I quickly went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and retie my hair. After that I grabbed my phone, keys and wallet then walked out of my room.

"Gaja~" I said to Unnie.

"Omo! You look so fine!!! Oh my god Y/N oppa!!???" She said and covered her cheeks.

"Ya~ Stop it Unnie~ Your older~" I whined before pouting.

"Araso araso! Let's go!" She said before linking our arms and dragging me to her car. She drove us to a near by restaurant. I guess you can say I ordered a lot of food because I've been starving myself.

"Ya! Have you been starving yourself?! You eat a lot but this is more than usual???!!" She asked. I just slowly nodded my head. Before I could say anything else she smacked my head.

"Pabo! Who told you to starve?! Huh?! Why are you starving for that stupid girl?!" She asked.

"Unnie be quiet!" I half screamed and half yelled at her. She then quickly covered her mouth. Which made me laugh.

"Don't starve yourself anymore okay? Your health matters to me a lot araso?" She said and I nodded. After eating we went to a nearby cafe and ordered some coffee. On our way out we heard some people arguing.

"Ya! I told you I don't want to give you my number, now fuck off!" This girl with a familiar high pitched voice said.

"Oh~ Come on just give us your number~" Me and Unnie both looked onto our left and saw someone who is way to familiar.

"Unnie is it okay if..." Nayeon Unnie cut me off again.

"Go ahead. Don't take to long and don't make a big scene. Remember to call me if something happens. I'll wait for you at the car." She said and kissed my forehead before leaving. I then walked over to the person I've been avoiding for the pass month.

"Baby what are you doing here?" I held onto her waist and asked her. She looked at me confusingly but I went down the her ear and whispered for her to play along.

"What took you so long~ I missed you so much~" I said before pouting. Dang I should get an Oscar award for acting this good.

"Oh did you wait long? I was about to go but these guys were in my way. Gaja!" We were about to leave but one of the guys held onto my wrist.

"Stop playing around. You guys aren't really dating." He said. Shit! Did he catch on?!

"And how would you know that?" I let go of Momo Unnie and asked him.

"Then kiss her. Prove it then." He said and smirked. I looked at Momo for a bit and prayed before bringing my face closer to hers. I quietly whispered a sorry before attaching our lips. It was just a peck and nothing more. I was about to pull away but she pulled me back in. I was shocked at first and was about to push her but I realized those guys were still looking so I kind of went along with it. We finally pulled away when we were out of breath.

"Is that enough proof?" I asked him and smirked. He quietly cursed himself before telling the other guys to leave. I then blushed.......hard. I was about to leave when Momo Unnie held onto my arm.

"Y/N~" That voice. How I used to love it so much.

"Hmm." I still wasn't looking at her.

"Thank you. Really, if you didn't come they probably would have done something to me.....Can you please let me see your face?" She asked and I slowly turned around. She then smiled.

"Thank you." She said and kissed my cheeks. I was shocked.

"N..no problem. Um..I got to go bye!" I said and was about to leave BUT SHE BACK HUGGED ME!!!!!! WHYYYY???!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! IM TRYING TO MOVE ON!!!!! Waeeeeeee!!!

"Unnie let go...." I said quietly and didn't realized tears were already forming in my eyes. Gosh how I used to love these hugs to.

"I'm sorry Y/N....I really am....I know you can do better without me. Don't starve yourself and don't be to stress. I know you, and you would do something like that. This is my goodbye gift for you." She said and finally let go. She was about to turn me around but I ran. I ran to Nayeon Unnie's car. When I got in I cried. Unnie hugged me and told me everything was going to be okay......but her words. "I know you can do better without me".........what did she mean by that???

-The end-