NaMo - Room 109

Nayeon's POV

"Come on babe! I promise it's going to be fun!" Momo have been encouraging me to go on the ferris wheel for awhile now.

"But you know I'm scared of heights!" I said while pouting.

"Please~ Just for me~ It's my birthday today." She said and gave me her puppy eyes.

"Aww~ Don't use the Birthday card on me please?" I begged her because I really hate anything that involves with heights.

"Please~~~~" Now she's doing aegyo.

"Fine! But only this one, then we're going straight home okay?" She quickly nodded like a kid and dragged me with her. When we got there one of the staffs opened the door for us and let us go sit down. Of course I closed my eyes and hugged Momo's arm tight.

"Unnie open your eyes~" She asked and tried to remove my hands from her arm. I quickly shook my head and kept clinging on to her.

"Please~~~~" I tried opening my eyes but luck wasn't on my side because when I opened my eyes, we were already at the top.

"AHHHH!!!!" I screamed and closed my eyes again. But suddenly the Ferris wheel had stopped moving. I then opened my eyes again.

I saw the most beautiful girl looking straight at my eyes. She then held my hands.

"Nayeon-ah, thank you for always supporting me and loving me. I know that our love wasn't easy to begin with and we're still going through hardships but I just want to thank you for loving me endlessly and fighting for us. Your such an angel and you deserve everything. I'm sorry if I can't get you the things you want, I'm sorry for being poor. But even if I'm poor, you still love me right?" She asked.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I love you! I love you with all my heart! I love you to the moon and back!! I love YOU and ONLY YOU!!!! I LOVE HIRAI MOMO!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

She then let out a small chuckle before letting go of my hands.

"If you really love me then you should leave me. Like I said, your an angel and you deserve everything. You deserve being treated like a princess, eating at expensive restaurants, buying brands clothes, and wearing diamonds and golds. I'm just a girl who has no parents or money and works 2-3 different jobs every month. You deserve more than me." She said and looked away.

"W..what? W...what are you s..saying?" I asked her because I couldn't believe what she was saying.

"I'm saying, you should leave me and go to Jeongyeon. She's rich and she's the dream girl your dad wants you to marry. Plus she really likes you." She told me.

"No! I love you and only you. I can't imagine a world without you. Without the love of my life. I don't care about how rich or poor you are. I don't care if your blind or deaf! All I care about is your love! I don't need expensive clothes or food. All I need is your heart of gold...so please....please don't leave me.." I tried my best not to cry but I was already shedding tears at this point.

"I'm sorry baby, but you have to let go. I'm doing this for you and your dad." She then lift my face up and gave me one last kiss.

"If it's really our fate to be together, we'll meet again. I am sure of it." She looked at me with teary eyes. I was too lost in her eyes to see that we were already done. As we came out I saw my dad and Jeongyeon standing at the bench waiting for me.

"It's time to let go, Nayeon-ah~" She said and pulled our intertwined hands away.

"Your really going to let me go?" I asked her one more time.

"It's for y....." she didn't get to finish her sentence because I had slapped her.

"Your so selfish! You didn't even ask how I would feel! Why didn't you fight for me, fight for us? You know that I love you so much that I would do anything to have you yet you let me go that easy. I hate you Hirai Momo!" I then ran off to my dad and cried. That was the last time I saw Momo.

//A Month Later//

"Please come again!" The cashier said to me before I excited the store. I started making my way back to see her.

Once I arrived at the place, I went straight towards the elevator to go to Room 109.

When I got to the door, I opened it and walked in. I put down the food and put the flowers away in the vase. I then sat down and sigh.

"Wake up Hirai Momo." I said it a few times before giving up.

"I'm sorry babe. I'm sorry for saying all those things to you. I didn't mean any of it. I don't hate you. I could never hate you because I love you. I love you so much." Still there was no reply. Only silence filled the room.

"But I should've said all of this when you were still awake. It's all my fault that your in a coma." I hate myself so much for not stopping her. For not following her. For telling her I hate her. I hate myself so much. Now, all I have is silence filling up Room 109.

~The end~