Nayeon - False Hope Part 2

Y/N's POV

*sigh* Yesterday was Valentine's Day and I was alone, again. It's been 4 years now and I still love her. I don't know what to do anymore. After high school she cut ties with me and I decided to go to the states to study. I recently came back and I'm still getting used to Korea again. Today as I woke up I decided to stroll around the area I lived in. I got up and did my business in the bathroom. After that I wore a black long sleeve with some blue jeans. I then got my keys and wallet then walked out. I didn't know that the area I lived in was so pretty and had many stores around it. After walking around a bit I decided to go get some mandu. I walked to a nearby stall and bought two boxes of mandu because I eat a lot. I walked to the nearest park and sat on a bench. As I opened the box and was about to eat one I heard someone scream.

"SOMEONE PLEASE SA........" I instantly stood up and ran towards the sound. It led me to an alley. There I saw a women who looks like she's about the same age as me trying to fight back this guy who was covering her mouth. I ran over to him and kicked him in his weak spot. He groaned before taking a knife out. I quickly dodged him and kicked his knee then punched his face. I quickly took the knife out of his hand and knocked him out. I then turned around and saw the girl crying silently while looking down at the floor.

"Are you okay miss? Are you hurt anywhere? Do you want to go to the hospital?" I asked her. She was still crying silently and not looking up. I went closer and hugged her.

"Shh~ Gwenchana~" I said and patted her head. After I said that she wrapped her arms around my waist crying louder. After awhile she stopped crying and looked up.

"Thank yo.....Kang Y/N??!!" Wait...........

"Im Nayeon?!!!" After 4 years I'm finally seeing her again. Is this fate??!!

"Wh...what a...are you d....doing h...here" She said and kept stuttering.

"Huh? What did you say? Wanna go sit down first?" I asked. She nodded so I held her hand and led her to the bench I was sitting at.

"Aish! My mandu...." I quietly cursed myself.

"Oh, I'm sorry for making you drop them." She kept saying sorry and kept bowing.

"Aniya!!!! I can buy more. Hold up, let me throw them away first." I said and bent down picking up the mandu's that fell. She also did the same thing and our hands touched. We both made quick eye contact before going back to picking up the food. After that we both sat on the bench. There was a little space between us because it was still kind of awkward. It was silent for a couple minutes before she spoke up.

"Um..how are you?" She asked. Haha, am I having deja vu? (Reference to part 1) I then took off my jacket and covered her legs before answering her question. She flinched a bit when I did that which made me chuckle a bit.

"Good. I just recently came back from the states. How about you? How have you been?" I asked her.

"Not good." She said looking down.

"Waeyo??" I asked looking at her but she's not looking at me.

"Because we stopped talking after that. Do you know how much I missed you? You suddenly started ignoring me after I said that. Do you know how hurt I was?!" She said and starting tearing up.

"Wh....what do y...you mean??" I asked. Why is she suddenly getting angry?

"After I said I liked Jinyoung you stopped talking to me pabo! I'm going to tell you how I really feel right now. So I won't miss this opportunity again. I like you. No. I LOVE YOU! I only said that because I thought you didn't like me back...." She confessed while crying silently. I came closer and hugged her. She was crying on my chest and had her arms around my waist.

"So the feelings are mutual." I said. She suddenly stopped crying and looked up. I swear her face was so close to mines.

"F...for r...real??!!!" She asked. I laughed before nodding. She suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. She then pushed her lips on mine. I flinched a bit because that was my first kiss. I took me awhile to respond. We stopped because we ran out of breath.

"So what are we now Y/N?" She asked.

"Um, would you like to be my girlfriend??" I asked and looked down because I was blushing so hard.

"Of course!" She said and hugged me.

"Are you hungry??" I asked.

"Mmm~~" She hummed.

"Le...let's go eat. I'll p...pay." I said and stood up.

"Hehe~~ My girlfriend is blushing~~"

"N..no" I said and walked away.

"Today is our first day!!" She said and kissed my cheeks before linking arms. I would have never thought that this goddess likes me too.

-The end-