John, I love you.

JOHNS POV.
When we had reached home, I stopped at the door. I haven't been here for two years.
Slowly, I grabbed the key from my pocket. I had, in fact, visited earlier that day. Mrs. Hudson was glad to see me back, but also angry that I haven't spoken to her in the last two years.

I heard an awkward cough behind me. I knew Sherlock was impatient, this caused me to pick up my speed.

I unlocked the front door and we walked inside. "Wow..." I heard Sherlock say from behind me. "It's been so long." I nodded my head quickly, and walked up to our flat.

SHERLOCKS POV
It's been so long since I've been home. I took a quick look at John.

I loved him, heaven knows I do. Never before have I felt this way. I fell in love with him the moment I met him, cheesy, I know.

The moment I saw him walk through those doors, looking for a flat mate, I knew it was him. He who made me human. I tried my best to impress him, telling him his life story, winking, showing off. The moment we held hands, though, was my favourite moment. Sure, it was only a few hours before I....Jumped, and the fact that we were handcuffed together. That didn't change the fact that I felt sparks go through my body. A sensation I was dying to feel again.

I stared at the back of johns head as he opened the door. When we had walked inside, I took notice that nothing had changed. My chair still say across from Johns, Billy sitting on the mantle. I walked inside, taking it all in.

JOHNS POV.
For the last ten minutes Sherlock has just been, well, staring at the walls.

Some moments he would be staring at his chair, others at the damn smiley face he had once before shot, crying out 'bored!' God, it's surprising how much I missed him. He completed me, made me whole. I was so lost without him. Sherlock finally turned towards me.

"John.." He took a deep breath before continuing. "I.....I missed you." He said, looking down at me. I nodded silently. "I did too." I replied, simply. As I said this I sat in my old chair, dust flying everywhere, causing me to cough.

Sherlock stared at me, with those damn eyes of his. They had always melted me. One look from him and I would melt into the seat. Sherlock sat, dust flying around, as well. "I must admit something." Sherlock said, staring straight into my eyes. "Me too..." I replied, "But you go first, Sherlock." He nodded quickly and began to speak.

"I...John, you couldn't begin to imagine what you've done to me. All good things, of course." He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. "You helped me...feel, John. You... You made me human." He opened his eyes again, sitting up straighter. "I guess what I'm trying to say is...John Hamish Watson, I, Sherlock Holmes, am in love with you." My jaw dropped. He loved me? I tried to speak, but the words wouldn't leave my lips.

I sighed and stood up. I walked over to him. He winches, not sure if I'm going to hurt him or not. I stare into his eyes for a moment, before grabbing his face. I crashed my lips onto his.

God knows how long I've been waiting to do this. Sherlock froze, but eventually kissed back. After a few moments I broke the kiss and rested my forehead on his. "I love you too, Sherlock."