Sherlocks bored

JOHNS POV

John and Sherlock were freaking out.
Moriarty was alive, how the hell was he alive?! Sherlock had seen Moriarty shoot himself, then thrown off a building.

Just when you think you've hot rock bottom, someone throws you a shovel, and yells "Keep digging!"

Sherlock and I had decided to stay at the flat, in case Moriarty was thinking of showing up in a random place.

Of course, Sherlock became bored, he was Sherlock Holmes after all. John tried his best to keep Sherlock entertained, playing Cluedo, cooking, watching the telly, and other things that don't need to be highlighted.

"John" Sherlock whined, trying to get his attention. "I'm bored!" John sighed, "I know, I've tried everything I can to keep you entertained." Sherlock pouted and walked over to John, who was messing around on the internet. Sherlock sat on Johns all and sighed loudly. "I need a case!" He whined, laying his head on Johns shoulder. "I know Sherlock," John sighed. "Greg said he would call us if there was a case." Sherlock pouted. "But he hasn't called!" John pulled Sherlocks face to his. "Exactly." He said, pressing his lips against Sherlocks in a slow, passionate kiss.

After they broke, Sherlock sighed loudly again. "Jaaaawwwwnnn!" John pushed Sherlock off his lap and laughed. "Sherloooccckk." He replied, in a sarcastic, whiny tone. Sherlock rolled his eyes, getting off the ground and dusting off his trousers. John stared at him, thinking of things to do.

Suddenly they got a call.
When he answered the phone, a simple sentence would change their life.

"We have a case..."

Moriarty...

(I know it's short, but I've been stuck in a car all day and I just finished writing a semi- big chapter in my other johnlock fanfic.)