Whats going on

"Sh!" Sherlock whispered, crawling through the window.

You may wonder 'what the bloody hell is going on?!' Well, at the moment, Sherlock and John were breaking into Mycroft's home to retrieve something.

"What are you two doing here?" Asked a voice, one not belonging to the older Holmes.

John snapped his head up and a blush instantly appeared on his cheeks.

"Oh...Uh...L-Lestrade." John stuttered, biting his lip noticing he was in a robe obviously not owned by himself.

"We were getting something." Sherlock said plainly, not fazed at the fact Greg was in his brothers house.

"Ah, right. Of course." Greg replied in a sarcastic tone.

John said a small apology and went after Sherlock, who had earlier acquired the thing he desired.

"Let's go." Sherlock said, grabbing Johns hand and leading him out if the house, leaving Lestrade rolling his eyes and walking back into, what John thought as, Mycroft's room.

"Well, that was interesting." John said, biting his lip.
"Indeed."
"That was a bit surprising, you know, to find Lestrade there."
"Not really."
"Oh?"
"They had told us earlier that they were together. You expect those happenings."

John just nodded as he noticed they had reached their flat.

"So..." John said slowly, kissing Sherlocks jaw and lips.
"So?" Sherlock asked, again not fazed.
John groaned and pouted, upset that Sherlock wasn't reacting the way he had hoped he would.
"Is there anything wrong, Sherlock?" John asked. Usually Sherlock would jump at the chance of spending a night with his partner.
Sherlock shook his head and looked down at John.
"I'm just thinking."
"About what?"
"Many things." Sherlock sighed, placing a small kiss on Johns lips.
"Well... Maybe I can get them off your mind for a little bit." John said seductively, pulling at Sherlock shirt lightly.
Sherlock didn't seem to notice the tone of Johns voice and shook his head, removing himself from John.
"I think I'll head to bed." He said plainly, walking away to his room.

What was going on in that mind?

[Hey! So, I just wanted to say thank you for all of your votes! I get so many votes on these stories and it's truly amazing! I didn't expect much from these books. I just wanted to ask ONE thing. CAN YALL COMMENT MORE?! I love reading your comments and I'll almost always respond, saying I have no life. But I love them and they make my day. I'm not forcing anyone. Anywho, I love you all and I'll be updating soon!]