Kisses and scars

JOHNS POV.

I woke up slowly. I could already tell it was going to rain, just by the smell and brightness of the room.

I stretched, or, tried to stretch. It was then that I noticed a warm body next to me, Sherlocks body to be exact. My face burned red. Sherlock had stayed with me all night. I couldn't help but notice how adorable Sherlock is when he's sleeping. His expression is soft, almost smiling. His arms were wrapped around me, keeping me warm. I placed a hand on his pale cheek, rubbing my thumb gently over his cheek bone. He is so beautiful, I wish I could kiss him...

And as if Sherlock heard my request, he stirred, waking up. His eyes opened, and a small smile appeared on his face. "Good morning, Sherlock" I said, placing my lips on his forehead. "Morning my dear blogger." I blushed. Did he say 'my dear blogger'? He chuckled and kissed me. I, of course, kisses back, loving the feeling of his lips against mine.

The kiss started getting rougher, our hands traveling each other's body's. After a while I found myself on top of Sherlock, pinning him to the bed, my hands going through his hair. He moaned, very softly, though. I smirked against his lips, continuing to play with his hair. Sherlocks hands were trailing up my chest then onto my shoulders. He froze and moved his lips from mine.

I pouted. Why did he stop? I thought. I looked at where Sherlocks hand was and winched. Sherlock was staring at my huge, ugly scar. I looked away, I wanted to look anywhere but Sherlocks face. This scar had caused women to push me away, to be disgusted, the last thing I wanted is to lose Sherlock because of some stupid wound.

Sherlock placed a hand on my chin, making me look at him. I sighed, looking him in the eyes. He seemed to notice why I felt like this, he was in fact, Sherlock Holmes. He kissed me. This time it was slow and full of love. After a while, our lips separated. "I love you, John. With all my heart, you made me human. Nothing could drive me away from you." I blushed, laying my head on his chest. "I love you too..."

[So this is just a filler chapter really. I don't feel like writing drama right now XD Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I probably will almost never update on a Saturday night. It's my only night free.]

Forgive me? [A johnlock romance]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें