Nightmares

Sherlock thrashed around in his bed, nightmares running through his head.

"NO!" He screamed, but no words came out. In front of him was the man that had hurt himself, holding John at gun point. "STOP!" He tried again, as the man got ready to shoot. He pulled at the non-existing chains holding him back. No matter what he did, nothing was able to stop the man.

BAM.

John fell to the floor, blood pouring from the gun shot. "JOHN!" He yelled, the words finally leaving his mouth.

John shook him awake. "Sherlock!" He said, worry in his voice. Sherlocks eyes darted across the room. He sighed in relief when his eyes met Johns. "John, you're alright!" He said, pecking johns lips with his own. John was taken back, quite surprised at Sherlocks moves. "Uh, yes." He said in between the short kisses.

Twenty minutes later Sherlock was back asleep, John laying right beside him. John wondered what Sherlock had dreamed about, and why he was so worried about John. He decided to shrug I off and just enjoy the moment. His hand pulled through Sherlocks hair, thankfully keeping Sherlock calm.

The next morning Sherlock woke from a dreamless sleep. It was better than a nightmare, anyway. Sherlock turned over and smiled, seeing John asleep next to him. He seemed calm and comfortable. Sherlock kissed his cheek thankfully not waking him, or so he thought.

John fought back a smile, acting as if was asleep. He enjoyed these moments, so he tried his best to keep them. When Sherlock thought John was asleep he would run his hands through Johns messy hair and give him small kisses on his cheeks.

Sherlock chuckled and kissed John quickly. "I know you're awake"
John sighed playfully and pouted. "Aw." He whined, and winked. Sherlock rolled his eyes and tried sitting up, forgetting that he had been injured. He winched and fell back into a laying position. John gasped, over reacting [according to Sherlock]. "Are you okay?!" He said, worry filling his eyes and lacing into his words. Sherlock nodded, obviously in pain. "Yeah, fine. couldn't be better." He said, mustering a smile.

Johns promise still remained, he was going to find that man.
Just as soon as Sherlock gets better.

[hey! Sorry I haven't updated in two days. I've been busy. So, not much happened in this chapter. I was wondering, if I wrote a Mystrade story, would you read it? It would be called 'Just one try']