Kissed by the villian

John found the man.
Well, the man found him.

John was currently sitting in a dark, damp room, only one dim light.
He heard a dark chuckle and a person stepped into the light.

"Ah, John." The man said, the light lighting up his face. "M-Moriarty?" He gasped, his jaw dropping. "Of course."
John had felt fear before, but never like this. He wasn't scared for himself, though, he knew that Moriarty would lure Sherlock to get him.

"You're scared." He said, an odd tone in his voice.
"Of course."
"Why?"
"Don't hurt him..." John said, his voice trembling. A look flashed onto Moriarty's face, but it was soon replaced by a stern, emotionless look.

Moriarty sighed and sat on a chair that John hadn't even noticed till then. "I'll make you a deal." He said, staring into Johns eyes. John tried to read his face, but he couldn't do it.

John took a deep breath before replying. "What's the deal?"
Moriarty didn't reply. No, what he did was worse.

Moriarty grabbed the back of Johns head and pushed his lips against Johns.

Moriarty removed his lips from Johns. A faint blush on his cheeks. "w-w-" John stuttered, not able to get the words to form. Moriarty stood and left the room. Leaving a confused, frightened John behind. John pressed his fingers against his lips.

What the bloody hell just happened?