Heros dont exists

It had been about an hour by the time Moriarty came back into the room. John struggled against the ropes that bound him. "Why the bloody hell did you do that?!" Moriarty laughed and sat in the same chair, painfully close to Johns face. "Isn't it obvious?" He said, leaning in. John tried his best to lean back, but the ropes limiting his actions.

"N-no.."
"John, you idiot, I fancy you." Moriarty stated, looking down from Johns eyes to his lips. "Maybe more than that..." Then he crashed his lips against Johns.

And as much as John hated to admit it, but, he couldn't help but feel something in the bottom of his stomach. Was it fear? Adrenaline? John defiantly wouldn't even think of the possibility of.....

Love.

Meanwhile; Sherlock had been freaking out. John had been gone about 20 hours, 13 minutes, and 9 seconds. Although, Sherlock hadn't fully freaked until he got a letter that John had been taken. Obviously by Moriarty.

Sherlock had made it to the address given in only five minutes.

"Sherlock!" John gasped when Sherlock entered the room, seconds after Moriarty removed his lips from Johns own.

Moriarty stood, and with an evil grin, pulled out a gun.

"SHERLOCK!"
"JOHN!"