I'm Yours.

JOHNS POV

I sat on our bed listening to the music on the radio. Suddenly, one of my favourite song started playing, 'I'm yours'. Quietly, I started to sing along, hoping no one would hear.

"Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it

I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted

I fell right through the cracks

Now I'm trying to get back "

I looked around before continuing, not seeing Sherlock anywhere.

"Before the cool dawn run out

I'll be giving it my bestest

And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention.

I reckon, it's again my turn

To win some or learn some."

It was then I realized Sherlock had been in the shower, thinking he was still inside the shower, I continued.

"But I won't hesitate

No more, no more.

It cannot wait,

I'm yours."

As soon as I finished the verse, I heard a voice continue where I had left off.

"Well, open up your mind and see like me,

Open up your plans and damn you're free.

Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love.

Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing, we're just one big family

And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved"

I gasped and turned around. It was Sherlock, and damn, did he have a beautiful voice. He winked and sat next to me, his hair dripping from the shower, a towel hanging loose on his hips.

"So I won't hesitate

No more, no more.

It cannot wait,

I'm sure.

There's no need to complicate.

Our time is short.

This is our fate,

I'm yours."

He sang, leaning closer to me.

"Do you want to come on, scootch on over closer, dear

And I will nibble your ear"

That's where he stopped, a purr leaving his lips as he started kissing my neck. I blushed and moaned softly, leaning closer to him. He pulled me onto his lap, I blushed harder when I felt the towel begin to slip. He moved his lips from my neck and placed them on my own. I kissed back passionately, but I could tell he wanted more. My hands traveled from Sherlock's shoulders to his hair, my hands tugging and playing with it. He moaned, causing me to blush harder.

And I bet you can guess what happened next. (I won't actually ever post smut unless its requested)

A bit later I was pulling on a shirt and smiling. Although he doesn't seem it when you meet him, Sherlock is a very naughty man. Sherlock was still laying on the bed, staring at me. God, he knows how to mess with me. I turned around and stared back at him, blushing with a faint smile on my lips. He winked and got up, wrapping the sheet around him. I laughed and shook my head, remembering when Sherlock went to Buckingham Palace in only the sheets. I blushed, remembering how much I wished he hadn't caught it when Mycroft stepped on it.

After slipping on some sweat-pants I walked out of the room, seeing Sherlock sitting on the couch once I reached the kitchen.

He was listening to 'I'm Yours'

I smiled to myself and started making tea, soon I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. 

"I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror

And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer

But my breath fogged up the glass

And so I drew a new face and I laughed."

I turned away from the tea and faced Sherlock.

"I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason

To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons.

It's what we aim to do.

Our name is our virtue."

I smiled and kissed his cheek, I loved his singing voice, I love his voice in general.

"But I won't hesitate

No more, no more.

It cannot wait,

I'm yours."

He sang, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Well, open up your mind and see like me,

Open up your plans and damn you're free.

Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours.

So please don't, please don't, please don't...

There's no need to complicate.

'Cause our time is short.

This oh, this oh, this is our fate.

I'm yours."

I smiled and stared into his beautiful eyes.

"Oh, I'm yours

Oh, I'm yours

Oh, oh,

Baby, do you believe, I'm yours?

You best believe, you best believe, I'm yours."

He finished singing and kissed me, sweetly. When he pulled away he looked me in the eyes and said, simply. "I'm Yours..."

(Hey! So, it's an odd chapter, I was listening to I'm Yours and decided it would make a good chapter. And, yes, it's kinda dirty, but also a bit fluffy. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!)