33 // words hurt

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘?

☀︎︎☾ * ੈ✩‧₊˚ꕥ˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚☽☀︎︎

Theo

I'm not sure.

Camilla sat typing on her laptop with her hood flipped up. She remained silent every once in a while, just humming, letting me know she was listening.

"Do you want something to eat?"

"I'm not hungry."

"I have practice tonight so I can't eat dinner with you like usual," I told her.

"Okay."

I looked at her confused, "Okay?"

"I can make dinner myself. I'm not incompetent."

"I know. Just thought you'd be disappointed with missing out on my improving kitchen skills."

"I won't."

"That one felt personal."

Her lips raised into a slight smile but she didn't say anything to me. I ignored her weird behavior and scrolled on my phone, every once in a while looking at Camilla never finding her looking back at me.

I didn't say anything but sat with her in silence since it's clear to me she doesn't want to talk at the moment.

I'm okay with that.

Everyone has bad days, so I'm content with just sitting here with her.

"I saw Mel this morning," I started to tell Camilla.

"And?"

"Nothing really happened. She just told me to tell you she said hi."

"Alright."

"Are you okay?"

"Fine, just tired."

I nodded understating, "Do you need anything?"

She closed her laptop sighing, "No. I'm okay."

"Okay, I need to leave soon but I'll see you tomorrow," I said standing up.

She nodded flipping the other way on the couch facing away from me. I ran my hand through my hair turning away from her.