Chapter Four

"So how'd it go?" Gigi asked, watching me as I struggled to get my heavy backpack in the car with me. "Awkward." I sighed, catching my breath from the small workout I have just gotten. My books must weigh a ton. "How was it awkward? Did you make it awkward?" She laughed. I looked at her. "He's gay, and he's interested in me." She laughed harder. "Oh my God! That's a good one, Harry. Seriously though, what happened?" She looked at me, her smile soon turning serious from my facial expression. "Oh hell. You're serious!" I nodded. "What happened? You guys have sex?" She asked. "No, but he knows I was staring at is arse in class the other day, and he did wink at me. I told you." She started driving. "You weren't lying about that, either? Jesus, Harry, how old is he again?" I shrugged. "I don't know. I think you said he was twenty-four?" "Pedoooo." She teased. "Not really! Not if no one knows."

"That doesn't not make him a pedophile. But I'm not judging you." She smiled. "Thank you."

***

"So how'd studying go?" Mum asked, watching me struggle trying to get my bag on the table. "Okay, I guess."
"What'd you learn?" She asked, cutting up some potatoes, putting them in the bowl in front of her. "Just math. Math is hard."

"It's good you're learning," I nodded. "so isn't Mr. Tomlinson a young teacher?" She asked. "He's twenty-four I think." I grabbed an apple off the table, taking a bite out of it. "He's so young. When are you going back up to his house for more tutoring?" I shrugged. "Tomorrow I think." She nodded. She took the bowl off the counter, pouring potatoes into a frying pan. "Fried potatoes?" I asked, taking another bite of my apple. "Yeah, it's all we have." She sighed. "When are you getting paid?" She looked at me. "Oh hell, I forgot about work tomorrow, but I get paid tomorrow. You can have all my money."
"Thank you, Harry. You're such a lovely kid." She smiled. "Anything to provide for us. We need it."

***

I went up to my room, grabbing my laptop off the bed, getting on Facebook. There was a one by the friend request symbol. I opened it. "Louis William Tomlinson Confirm or Delete" I clicked confirm, soon after clicking the link to his profile. I found myself stalking him, looking through his old pictures. I came across a picture of him and this man, who looked similar to me. Just slightly longer curly hair, and a bit older. He looked to be about nine-teen? I kept looking through the pictures, coming across more and more pictures of the boy. Then the last one had a caption. "This is the best man ever, I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend than him. He is the best thing that's walked into my life. I hope nothing happens to us. Ever. You're my everything. I love you, James Styles."
Styles? That's my last name, too. Now that I think about it, I had a cousin named James, but he died just a year ago. I looked at the date on the picture. "January 6, 2012" that was three years ago. I heard my laptop make a sound. I got a new message.

Louis Tomlinson: Hey (:

He messaged me. Oh my-

Harry Styles: Hey. How are you?
Louis Tomlinson: I'm great, Harry. How are you?
Harry Styles: I'm great, Mr. Tomlinson.(:
Louis Tomlinson: Do you have Skype?
Harry Styles: harryxstyles
Louis Tomlinson: Seen 19:05 (7:05 PM)
I got on Skype, he added me.
Louis T.: Wanna call?
Harry S.: Sure.
I hit the call button.

"Hello, Harry." He smiled. "Hi Louis." I giggled. I wanted to ask him if he knew about James. Like when they broke up. If that James was my cousin. "So Harry, how are you?" He asked. "Good, hey Louis, who's James?" Louis' smile went to a frown. "He's my ex.. he died a couple months ago, why?"
So he is my cousin. "Oh, he's my cousin. I didn't know you two dated."
"Yeah.. I kinda figured you two were related. Given your last names, and you two look identical," he smiled. "he was a good person, so are you. You two act just alike. Were you two close?" I shook my head. "No, he had a lot of problems that he had to deal with, so he was never around family. I guess he just got tired of it and just.. ended it." I sighed. "I remember seeing you at the funeral." He said. "You looked just like him and I got kinda happy." He laughed. "Aw." I grinned.