Chapter Fourteen

Gigi pulled up to Louis' house, looking to me as she chewed her lip. "What if he's not home?" She looked over to the empty driveway. "It could be in the garage, just stay here in case he's not here." I nodded, getting out of the car. I sighed heavily, looking over the house. It's huge, like for a teacher, anyways.

I knocked on the door, waiting a moment before I hear some shuffling to the door. It swung open, revealing Louis, who was wearing joggers, a dirty white t-shirt, his scruff grown out, and his hair a mess. Not to mention that he smelled as if he didn't shower in a week. He looked over me, as if he was shocked to see me here.

After a couple seconds of looking at me, he moved out of the door way, to insist that I come in, without a word being said. He closed the door after I came in, guiding me to the living room. He sat on the couch. I took my seat at the recliner, looking at him. We sat there, staring at each other.

"Why'd you do it?" He spoke in a raspy voice, looking up from the floor and at me. I furrowed my brows, trying to pick up on what he meant. "Why'd you leave me, Harry?" He spoke louder, pushing his hair from his face. I gulped, looking at him.

"What did I do to make you want to dump me? And you had sex with someone right after, god, Harry. He growled a bit. "How'd you know about that?" I whimpered, sitting back in my seat a bit. Louis got up from his spot, going over to me. "Little birdie told me." He lifted me up by my collar. "W-what are you doing, Louis?" I whimpered softly as he pushed me to the wall. That's when the stench of his breath his me, the smell of vodka leaving his lips. "You've been drinking, Louis, you don't know what you're doing.." I cried out, his face getting closer to mine.

"You're mine, Harry. I'm not giving you up that easy, no matter how hard you try to get rid of me." He whispered in my ear, pulling away a bit. He looked into my eyes, which were full of tears that were falling down my cheeks. "I love you, Harry." He leaned in, kissing my lips softly, sucking on my bottom lip. "So much." He mumbled, letting go of my collar.

"I love you too.." I sniffled, my words coming out shaky. "Will you stay here with me?" He whispered, biting his lip. I shook my head, making my way over to the door as fast as I could. I ran out, going to Gigi's car, getting in. "Go." I whimpered, putting on my seat belt. 

"What the hell happened, Harry? Why are you so shook up?" She finally spoke once she started driving. Am I shaking? With all these thoughts running through my head I just don't know what I feel. I honestly thought he was going to kill me, and me being the way that I am, I would let him. The way he looked me in the eyes and told me he loves me, why did he do that? I mean- sure, you can tell me you love me. But the way he looked, and the way he said it. I think I've made a mistake, and I don't want to hurt him anymore than I already am.

"He pushed me against the wall and told me he loves me." I sighed, looking over at her. "Pushed you against a wall? Did he hurt you?" She murmured, looking over at me, examining my neck. "I'm fine, Gigi. I just don't know if I should take him back or not. Like, he might have cheated on me." I frowned, turning the music off.  "I don't think he'd do that, Harry."

Would he though? I mean, sure, I've known him since the beginning of this year, but I don't know if I know him. I have trust issues, yes, but I think I should trust my gut feeling. It's almost Christmas, anyways. I don't want to be alone, relationship wise, on Christmas.

"Should I give him another chance?" I mumbled, turning my head to look at her again. She pursed her lips and nodded her head. She's always done that when she thinks. This time her thinking was a bit short, but I think I should do what she said and get back with him. It's worth a shot, maybe this time he can answer my messages on time.

I took my phone out, pulling up my messages to Louis. I began typing, reading out my words before making some modifications. "Louis, I think we should go on  a date soon. Prove to me that you love me. I'll work out a time, so my mum doesn't find out. I'll see you at school tomorrow. x"

~~

"How are the brownies, love?" Mum sat down at the table after setting me down a cup of milk. "Good." I smiled, taking another bite from the brownies that she made. Technically, her brownies are made by her. But really, they're not because she had them pre-made. All she had to do was add stuff like eggs and water. I took a drink of the milk to wash it down, given that they're kind of thick. My favorite part of brownies are the parts that are against the side of the pans because of the crunchy part. "Good, I've worked hard on these." She laughed gently, winking at me.

"Hey, Harry." I heard an Irish voice call from behind me. I turned to face him, smiling a little. He grabbed a brownie from the pan, taking a bite out of it. "These are good." He mumbled out, which was kinda muffled because his mouth was full of the brownie. "Thank you, Niall." Mum smiled, looking at the seat beside me. "You can sit down beside Harry, if you'd like. Also, boys, you need to save some of these." She got up, grabbing her empty plate and putting it in the sink. She smiled before leaving the room to do mum things. I don't know what she does, but it's mum things which is like- watch Ellen.

Ellen is pretty good, though. I don't mind watching it every once in a while. One day I hope to be sitting in her presence, her asking me questions about whatever the hell I'm doing. Like, singing or acting. You know, whatever.

"How are you, Harry? You okay?" He suddenly asks, chewing on his bottom lip. "I think I might get back with him, Niall." I muttered, earning a shocked expression from him. "I- oh." He nodded, getting up and pushing his chair in. "Well, I wish you the best, Harry. It wouldn't have worked between us anyways. We're better off friends." He smiled, though you could tell it was fake, turning away and walking back in the direction he came. I sighed, resting my head on my hands. "God." I mumbled in frustration.

OH MY GOD! Thank you SOOOO much for 30k reads, you guys are so amazing. I know my stories are short and not that good, but I love to make them for you. You guys mean so much to me.

So how do you guys think of this story so far? Confusing? Moving too fast?

Also, how do you think of Zayn's new song "It's You"? I'm in love with it.