Chapter Twelve

Me and Gigi woke up in each others arms, me being the first person to wake up, but I stayed still trying not to disturb her peaceful sleeping. If I'm being honest, she looks so so beautiful when she's sleeping, she's beautiful anyways, but she's so beautiful when she's sleeping. So peaceful. Anyone is beautiful when they're asleep. Peaceful dreaming. I wondered what she was dreaming about. Was she dreaming of her girlfriend? Me? School? Who knows.
"Good morning." I smiled up at her, watching as she squinted her eyes at me. All she did was groan, flipping on her side, her face facing me. Her eyes were closed again, breathing through her mouth. Cute. "You gonna stay awake? Or are you going back to sleep?" I asked, poking her nose. She nodded, opening her eyes again, smiling. "How'd you sleep, Harry?" She pushed hair out of her face, then pushed mine out of my face.

"Good, how did you sleep, Gigi?" I poked her side, which made her giggle as a response. "Good. You're comfy."

-

Gigi went home a couple hours after she woke up, which left me alone in my house, besides my mum being here. We didn't have school today either. The teachers had a meeting all day somewhere like three hours away. They do this every two months. It kept Louis busy today. I want him here, though. But obviously, he can't come here because then my mum will find out that me and him are a thing. And if she found that out she'd kill me and him both.

I think I'll just have to wait until I graduate to date him in public. I can't wait. He makes me so so happy, like happier than I've been in a while.

I can't believe I thought he was cheating. That's the craziest thing I've ever done.

My phone started ringing. "Louis wants to FaceTime" is what the screen read. I need to give him a new contact name. But nothing cheesy. I think something like "baby" or something of the sort is too cheesy.

I answered the FaceTime, smiling when I saw a small Louis driving in his car. "Hazzy!" He exclaimed, smiling wide, peeking a small look at me. "Lou Lou!" I yelped with joy. Maybe that's what I should change his contact name to.

He made a kissy face into the screen, which in return I, of course, made one back. "I missed you!" He smiled. I replied with the same thing. "Can you come over today? I'm bored." He sighed. "I don't know. My mums boyfriend is coming to move in with us."

"Boyfriend? When did your mum get a boyfriend?"

"They've been dating a while, I guess. His name is Ashton and he's from some show. I forgot the name of it." I sighed, trying to hide the disappointment in my face. "Ashton.. From a show? Is he from Skins?" I peeked my head up. I nodded slightly, which made Louis' face light up with joy. Soon after, he let out a loud shriek. "Oh my god! Harry!" He squealed.

I got kind of shaky because of how he screamed like that. "What?" I whined. I hope he's not "fangirling" over a stupid guy. "I love Ashton! He's the cutest on there!" He jumped.

I heard him stop his car, which makes me think that he must be home. "Are you home?" I asked. "Yes."

I heard my mum call my name from downstairs, then footsteps coming up to my door. "Lou, I gotta go. Bye!" I hung up before he could get out any words.

Honestly, I'm scared that he'll say I love you to me. I'm too scared. It's too early, and I don't know if I'm in love with him, or love him. But I do know I like him. A lot.

"Yeah, mum?" I wiggled off my bed, going to the door. I turned the knob, slowly opening the door. "Meet Ashton and Niall." She smiled, gesturing to two boys. One's kind of tall, black shaggy hair, older looking. The other is about my height, maybe a bit shorter, with blonde hair, and blue eyes as big as the sun. "Hello." I mumbled, feeling my face heat up just a tad bit. "Hello." They both greeted at the same time. "I'm Ashton." The guy with the shaggy black hair said. His voice was a thick Irish accent. They must both be Irish. Nice. "I'm Niall." The blonde one said very low.