Chapter Five

I sighed, sitting my books on the night stand next to my bed. I just got home from Mr. Tomlinsons' house. Nothing really happens there anymore. Just studying and stuff, and if we have extra time we just sit on his couch and watch the Telly. He occasionally talks to me about life. Like sometimes he asks me about my love life, like if I love anyone. I don't know if I do.

I mean, I've had boyfriends before, but I wasn't in love with them. Sure, I told them that I loved them and stuff, but I didn't mean I loved them loved them. Like I wasn't in love with them. I didn't think about marriage with them. I wonder what love feels like. I've heard it's like you're being held captive. Like you can't do anything when you're in love with someone they're going to keep you to themselves. Just be controlling over your whole life.

I also heard that it's the total opposite. Like it's the best and the worst feeling you'll ever experience. Best being that feeling in your stomach, like every time you see the person you love, you get little butterflies and you can't stop smiling. You laugh at everything they ever say, even if it's stupid little things.

Worst being the jealousy you get when you see them with their ex, or someone they used to like. The fights you get into. I heard it's awful. But you go back to them every time. No matter what. I want to know what it's like. Maybe I will one day. Who knows.

~ ~ ~

"Harry?" My mum looked at me. "Hm?" I looked up at her. "Were you listening to anything that I've said?" She asked, putting hamburger into a pan. "Sorry, got distracted." I bit my lip, tugging at it gently. "I'm not going to be home tomorrow. You'll have to get yourself up for school. I won't be back til' late the next day. I have a business trip to London." She added some seasoning to the hamburgers. "Okay." I said, staring at my phone, waiting for someone to message me.

I wasn't waiting for anyone in particular, just anyone. Just then my phone buzzed.

Louis Tomlinson: Hey! :)

I smiled to myself. I'm so happy that he messaged me. He's such a fun person to talk to, to be honest.
Harry Styles: Hey (:
Louis Tomlinson: Wanna go to Steak n' Shake? I'll pay.
Harry Styles: Sure. :)
Louis Tomlinson: Okay, see you in a bit!
I smiled, looking up at my mum. "Mum, can I go to Steak n' Shake with a friend?"
"We're about to eat, Harry." She sighed. "I'll eat it tomorrow for dinner! Promise!" I whined. "Okay, okay."
I smiled, squealing, running upstairs. I texted Gigi, asking her to take me up there. After hitting send I set my phone on the bed, sliding my top off, replacing it with a new one. I decided to leave my jeans on. It was girl jeans. But they fit perfectly around me.

I don't typically like boy jeans. Or pants in general, but sense I have to wear pants, girls jeans are the way to go. They always hug my legs in the right places. They're also really stretchy.

My phone buzzed. I looked down at the screen.
Gigi: Okay, I'll be there in a few. You got cash?

I smiled to myself.
Harry: No, can you bring me some money? Just in case I don't have enough? I'll pay you back.

I sit my phone down again and go to fixing my hair. It was kinda tangly and greasy. I hated my hair. So many other people love it. I don't know why. My phone vibrated again.

Gigi: Yeah, sure. I'll bring a fifty.

~~~

I stepped into Gigi's car. "Hey, you look nice." She smiled. I closed the door behind me, grabbing my seatbelt buckling myself in. "Thanks." I replied, looking at her. "So who are you going to go see?" "Mr. Tomlinson." She looked at me, her eyes wide. "Seriously?" I nodded. "Yes, now can we go? I don't want to be late." She giggled lightly. "Aw."

~
"I'll be here to pick you up around nine or something. Just call me." Gigi said as I stepped out of her car. "Okay." I walked inside Steak 'n Shake, looking around to try and find Louis. I see him at the back of the restaurant in a booth. He was sitting alone, looking down at his phone. I walked over to the booth. "Hey." I said. His head jerked up, looking at me. He smiled. "Hi, Harry." He grinned. I sat beside him. "How're you?" I asked. "Great, yourself?"

"I'm great. My mum isn't going to be home for like a day or something."
"So are you going to throw a party?" He laughed silently. I smiled. "No, I don't have enough friends to do that." My smile turned into a frown. Louis' smile did the same. "Well why not?" He looked at me with sympathy in his eyes. "I don't know.. I think it's because I'm gay." I shrugged. "Does anyone know you're gay?" He grabbed my hand, squeezing it lightly. I shrugged again. "Just Gigi and her girlfriend."
"Veronica's gay?" I nodded. "So let's just change the subject." I said. I felt awkward talking about this with Mr. Tomlinson. I mean, I don't really talk about my sexuality and how I get bullied to people. It's just not normal for me. I just deal with it on my own. Like, I just don't think about it. To be honest, Veronica's the only friend I need. If anything ever happens to our friendship I would have absolutely no one.

"Harry, how old are you?" Louis asked.
"Seventeen, how old are you?"
"Twenty-three." He smiled.
That's a six year age difference. I smiled up at him. A waiter came up to our booth. "Hello, you guys ready to order?" She asked. I looked at Louis, who nodded. "I'll have water, and a bacon burger, with cheesy fries. What about you, Harry?" "Same for me." I looked up at her. She smiled. "Okay, it'll be done here soon." She turned around, walking away. Louis wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling my closer to him. I felt my cheeks get warmer, and my stomach get little butterflies. He placed a kiss to my head, his lips lingering there for a while. The lady came back with two cups of water, a trey with two plates of cheesy fries, and two burgers. "Thank you." Me and Louis both said at the same time as she was sitting it down on the table. "You're welcome." She winked at both of us, before walking back into the kitchen.

Louis kissed down my neck, biting it softly. I let out quiet whimpers. "L-Louis?" I bit my lip. "Sorry, Hazzy." I replied, pulling away slightly. "You're just so pretty." He smirked. I took a bite out of my burger, trying to hide my awkwardness. I was comfortable, I've just never had my neck kissed or anything before. "Wanna come to my house?" He rested his head on my shoulder. "I-I don't know." I said. I pulled my phone out textingGigi.
Harry: Don't pick me up.
"I'll call my mum, I'll say I'm spending the night with a friend." I looked at him. "Okay." He mumbled, eating some fries. I dialed my mums number, putting the phone against my ear. "Hello? Hey mom. I'm spending the night with my friend tonight okay?"
"Okay, Harry. You know I won't be home tomorrow, right?"
"Yes mum."
"Just making sure. I love you. Have fun." She hung up. "She said okay." His head popped up, looking at me smiling. "Okay!" His eyes was filled with excitement. I giggled at him.