Prologue

"Harry!" Anne's voice rang. Anne is Harry's mother, she's single and works a double shift. Harry works, too. He works at a local bakery, there's not much pay there. A couple pounds an hour, but it helps. Harry groaned, he didn't feel like getting up, let alone going to a new school. He never liked school, he was very intelligent and all, but very unorganized. He always lost things, then finding them a month or so later.

Harry was afraid of being made fun of again, he didn't like it too much. It made him feel lonely. He didn't like feeling lonely. "Get up, Harry." Anne said, walking towards Harry, shaking him lightly. "I'm up." He mumbled into the pillow. Anne nodded leaving his room, closing the door behind her.

Harry rolled out of bed. he shivered as the cold air hit his body. He picked up the clothes he laid out off the dresser, keeping the shirt in hand unfolding it. He slid it over his head, pulling it over his stomach. He grabbed his American Eagle jeans off the bed, sliding his legs in them pulling them up, buttoning them.

Harry looked in the mirror, sighing. He had very bad anxiety, so he doesn't know how he will do on his first day. He's socially awkward, as well. "Harry! It's about time for school, are you ready yet?" Anne yelled. "Yeah." Harry yelled back, he grabbed a hair brush and ran it through his hair, his curls still in place on his head.