Chapter Seven

A/N: Hey. Sorry for the late update, I haven't been very creative lately and I can't really brainstorm ideas for this story, or any story really. So if you guys could comment ideas like what could happen between Louis and Harry, new characters, etc. that'd be great.

I don't know what to do, I have a Math exam I have to do tomorrow, and I didn't even study for it. If I fail, I might get held back in the eleventh grade, or summer school, and God knows I'm not going to waste a part of my summer in summer school, when I could be talking to Louis. Unless he's my summer school teacher, which I highly doubt. Louis said he could help me study tonight at my house, so maybe we can do that. I'll ask him what he's doing this summer, you know to find out if he is the summer school teacher or not. I'll go to summer school anyways. Even if I really, really don't want to.

Buzz...buzz..buzz..

I looked down to see my phone screen is lit up, a text appearing across the screen.

Louis Tomlinson: Hey, I'll be over in about five minutes, I stopped for food. <3 (:

I smiled down at the message, swiping my finger across the screen to unlock it.

Harry Styles: Okay, see you soon! And you can walk right in when you get here, I don't mind. (: <3

I later my phone down, walking to the bathroom stopping at the mirror. I stared at myself, playing around with my hair to see what different things I could do with it. My hair is long, but not too long. It's curly, so that means it's bouncy. I couldn't have my hair any other way. Straight just isn't my thing. When I was little my hair was straight. I looked cute, but now I'm rocking out the whole curly thing.

I looked down at my shirt, and my pants. My shirt had holes on it, all over, actually. I took my shirt off, throwing it in the full hamper, walking to my room. I rummaged through my drawers, pulling out a white shirt with hands all over it. I put that one on. "Nice." I heard a familiar voice say. I squeaked looking over to my door, seeing Louis leaning on the door frame. "Louis, you scared me." I whined, crossing my arms over my chest. Louis sat down his bag of Taco Bell, walking over to me. "Poor baby." He smiled, kissing my forehead, his lip lingering there for a moment. I pouted, nuzzling my face into his chest. "You're mean."
He chuckled, picking me up, also grabbing the Taco Bell bag walking to the kitchen. "I didn't know what you liked so I got you a regular burrito. I got you two, actually." He sat me down at the table, pulling out two burritos from the bag sitting them in front of me. "Thank you." I said, smiling up at him. "You're welcome."

~~~

"Hey Louis, are you going to be the summer school teacher?" I asked, playing with his fingers. His arm was wrapped around me, my head on his lap. "Yeah, some days. Why?" He looked down at me. "Just wondering, you know in case I have to go to summer school." I repositioned myself on his lap. "I can assure you, you're not going to summer school. You're too smart." He poked my nose, smiling.

A/N: Sorry it's short, next part may have smut. Who knows. (; make sure you leave suggestions for ideas for the story. Thank you for reading!