Chapter Sixteen

Hey I changed Veronica's name to Gigi. More changes to come, and I made this update a little longer than usual because I haven't updated in a long while. Enjoy. :)

"Why do you want to your schedule changed?" Mrs. Wilson asked, tapping her pen on the desk, really making my anxiousness worse than it already was. "Um.. I don't know. I just don't want some of my teachers, I guess. I'm just not learning well." I shrugged my shoulders, hoping that would work on me getting out of Louis' class.

She stared at me blankly, then looked over my name on the paper. "Mr. Styles, you can't switch out just because you don't like your teachers, and I thought you went to tutoring? If I'm wrong about that, I can set you up with a teacher." She pushed her glasses up on her nose. "But I'm not sure if there's more than one teacher offering to tutor your class.."

I sighed, biting my nails. I really wanted to get out of Louis' class. After what he said to me, I was done.

I don't know why Louis was really rude to me.

Yes you do, Harry. You literally FUCKED your step-brother.

"I can ask some teachers, if you really need to be tutored. I'll call you back in here later." She smiled at me, I can see the hint of annoyance in her face.

"Thank you." I smiled slightly, making my way through the door and down the hall. I looked at the time. 1:59. Louis' class. Fuck. I sigh, sliding my phone back into my pocket.

I guess I wasn't paying much attention, as soon as I looked up I was getting knocked onto the floor. "Fuck." I groaned, looking up at a boy in glasses. His hair was black, pushed back into a quiff. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." He reached out his hand. I take his hand in mine, getting up off the floor. "I look at his sweatshirt, it's a light pink oversized sweater. "It's okay, just didn't see you." I laughed awkwardly.

"I'm Zander." He smiled lightly. His accent is so much different. He might be an exchange student, actually. "I'm Harry." I looked back down at his sweater. Something about that sweater on him looks really good. "Where's your class at?" I asked him. My guess is he's new here. That, or I've never seen him around. Either way, I don't know him. "Well, I ave no idea, if I'm being honest. Just got exchanged here." He handed me his schedule. I scanned through the paper, he literally has all his classes with me. Have I really haven't seen him all day? Maybe I'm too caught up on Louis to pay attention.

"You're going the wrong way." I laughed. "Follow me." I handed his paper back to him, walking past him, then into Louis' room.

When I walked in, Louis stared at me. "Why are you late, Styles?" He crossed his arms, shifting his weight onto one foot. "I was at Mrs. Wilson's office." I walked over to my seat. "We have a new student, by the way." I looked over the Zander. Louis looked over Zander. His arms crossed each other a bit tighter. "Have a seat in the back." He pointed to a seat behind a girl called McKenzie. He nodded, walking by me and behind her.

*

"Harry, you have to stay after to tutor with me today." Louis spoke.

Shit.

He just got off the phone, too, so Mrs. Wilson probably asked. I tapped my pencil against the desk, sighing to myself. Do I really want to stay here with him? I don't know. He's acting nicer than he did a couple days ago. Maybe he was just having a bad day.

With my thoughts getting ahead of me, the bell rang. Everyone scattered out of the room, Zander waving bye to me as he left. Louis smiled at everyone who passed him, then looked to me. "Wanna run down to the gas station with me? I'll get you something, if you want." He spun his keys around his finger. He's being nice to me. Why?