Chapter Nine

Harry woke up the next day feeling kind of ill. His throat was sore and dry, so he just went down to his kitchen to get a cup of water, his throat still hurt afterwards. His head was hurting, aswell. His mum still wasn't home, and he doesn't have school today. He always finds it relaxing when he doesn't have school. He doesn't have to worry whether he's late for anything, or if he's dressed appropriately. It doesn't take much for a boy to be dressed appropriately, though. He has to wear a uniform, though. No, he doesn't go to a rich fancy private school, he goes to a normal school. They have to wear a uniform because of what happened a couple years back, before Harry's time in that place he calls hell.

        They literally keep it as cold as icy waters in summer, and in winter, they keep it hot as hell. He literally dresses up for winter in summer, and for summer in winter. They have two seasonal uniforms. He hates it. Harry grabbed his phone off the counter, looking through his notifications. He got some friend requests on Facebook, some messages from Gigi. They were all messages of memes or her making fun of someones' eyeliner, which Harry could understand. If you could see the eyeliner girls do on their eyelids, you'd understand.

        Harry got a message from Louis, telling him he'd be at his house around noon, so Harry should be ready for him to be taken to the park. Louis always did little things like this with Harry, but when he said he'd take him to a park, he didn't mean a local park down the street, he most likely meant a park where they wouldn't see anyone they knew. More like a park down about one hundred miles from Harry's house. But Harry doesn't mind, as long as he's happy with Louis, he could care less if they go down the street of 300 miles away, as long as they are together. Harry thinks that's kind of cheesy for him to say, but it's true. He honestly and truly likes Louis. Not quite there with the "love" part yet. Maybe that will take a while, Harry has a lack of trust. He doesn't know where that came from, and he can't quite figure out if it was his abandonment from his dad, or something else. All he knows is it came from when he was young.

         Harry looked at the time.   11:55 A.M.  "Shit," Harry mumbled, looking down at his pajamas. He rushed out of the kitchen and into his bedroom, taking his clothes off in the process. He grabbed a black t-shirt and a pair of white skinny jeans that are ripped at the knees. He ran his fingers through his hair,  trying to decide whether he should put it in a bun or not. He decided he should. He doesn't have much options.  He grabbed his wallet just in case they stop somewhere for food or something. They like to go on little adventures.

       There was a knock on the front door, Harry wiggled a bit, looking at the time. It was noon, exactly. Louis was never late for anything. He was always right on time, which would make you think that he just sits out in front of your house and waits for it to hit exactly the time he said he'd be there, but he doesn't. Harry rushed to the front door, swinging it open. "Baby!" He yelled in excitement, jumping into the older mans arms. Louis caught Harry, pulling him close to his chest. "Hi, baby. How are you?" He asked, rubbing small circles into his back. "Good, how are you?" He smiled, placing soft, gentle kisses to Louis' neck. "I'm good, baby. You ready?" Louis kissed the top of Harry's head, letting his lips linger there for just a moment, which felt like a lifetime for Harry. "I'm all ready to go!" Harry cheered, almost overly excited. Louis smiled, picking Harry up, though Harry was already taller than him.

***

"Louis?" Harry mumbled into Louis' neck, playing with the hem of Louis' shirt. "Yes, Hazzie?" Louis looked down at the wiggling bundle of joy that's cuddled up into his side, Louis' arm draped around him. "Rub my tummy?" Harry whined, pulling his shirt up a bit, pointing to his bare tummy. Louis chuckled silently, placing his hand gently on Harry's small tummy, rubbing small circles.

"Tummy hurt?" He asked, kissing his head. Harry nodded, his eyes closed. They were laying in the grass. It was nine o'clock at night, they've been out and about all day. They decided to put off going to the park until now. Harry texted his mum before hand to tell her he was with Gigi, and texted Gigi to tell her his mum though he was with her.

"Why does your tummy hurt, Haz?" Louis pouted a bit, patting Harry's tummy. "Ate too much." Harry whined, looking at Louis with his bottom lip stuck out, his cheeks puffed. "Poor baby." Louis kissed Harry's lip gently, moving his free hand to Harry's bum.

Louis slid down so his face would meet Harry's tummy, placing soft kisses to the giggling boys stomach. He looked up a Harry's grinning face, smiling wide, enchanting the crinkles by his eyes. Louis loved when Harry's giggly and kinda needy. He loves when Harry gets demanding for Louis' attention. It's adorable to him, and it's how a real submissive is suppose to act.