Chapter Thirteen

I'm upset. Want to know what I do when I'm upset? I just sit. In my room, doing nothing but listening to Angus and Julian Stone while contemplating whether I should make this the end for me or not.

Of course, I'd never hurt myself that can cause permanent scars upon my body. That's just not an option for me, I'd cringe. But I do scratch myself without realizing it.

But the reason why I'm so upset is because Louis and that guy exchanged numbers, I know I shouldn't be so upset and I should trust him, but I can't get myself to do anything but upset. My mum asked what's wrong, of course I told her I was just sleepy and needed some rest.

Niall's at the skate park, but when he gets home he probably will come here and chill.

There was a soft gently knock on my door, right after my mums head was peeking through. "Honey, are you sure nothing's wrong?" She moved her body inside the door after opening it more.

"I'm fine, mum. Just sleepy. I already told you that." I mumbled, cuddling up into my comforter more. "Okay, sweetie. Do you want any food?" I shook my head, my eyes closing gently.

-

I don't know what happened after that, I think I fell asleep.  I woke up to a small Niall sitting on the floor right beside my bed. "Hi, sleepy head." He chuckled, getting up on the bed, sitting on my stomach. I groaned at the weight pressing on me.

"Hi, fat ass." I mumbled, petting his head. He laughed, laying on me. "Why are you laying on me? What have I done to deserve this." I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist, rubbing his back.

"Because I know you're sad, loser. What's wrong?" I sighed. "Niall, I have to tell you something before I could tell you what's wrong. You have to promise me something, though."

He nodded, looking down at me with concerned eyes. "What's wrong? And I promise whatever it is." I nodded .

"You can't get mad, but I'm gay." I muttered, biting my lip as I waited for a response. He smiled at me. "Me too." He chuckled. I squinted my eyebrows together. "Really?" I laughed, holding him closer. He nodded. "So what's wrong?"

"I have this boyfriend and he got his ex boyfriends number right in front of my face, and I know I shouldn't be so upset, but I am. I've been upset for two days about it. It's not fair." He nodded, again.

"Well, he's probably not good enough for you. Who is he?"

Should I tell him that Louis is a teacher that he has? I think I can trust him.

"Louis Tomlinson." I muttered, my voice low hoping that he couldn't hear me. But with my luck, he heard. His jaw dropped and he was about to pass out. "Niall. What's wrong? Are you okay? Please don't tell." I almost reared up. "I'm okay, it's just that he's so hot, oh my god, you're dating him?" I sighed, nodding. He rubbed my side.

"Ask him you can hang out with him today, and if he says no for the rest of the week, then dump him." I pulled out my phone, pulling up iMessage, clicking on Louis' messages.

'Can we hang out today? I miss you." I hesitated, but pressed send.

I waited thirty minutes and still no text back. "Call him." Niall demanded, his tone kind of annoyed. I think he was angry at Louis for doing this to me, I don't know. I pulled my phone out again, dialing his number.

It rang for three minutes before going to voice mail. I sighed, throwing my phone down on the bed, breaking down into tears. Niall held me closer, way more closer, putting my face in his chest.  "He's such an asshole, break up with him." He muttered, petting my head. I hiccuped out a no, which made him grab my phone, going through it and typing something in it. I was too busy crying to care what he was typing, which I'm pretty sure was him telling Louis it's over between me and him.