Chapter Two

{A couple weeks later}

I have a B in math, I think it's because we're just reviewing a few things that's way too easy. Mr. Tomlinson offered for me to go to his house for tutoring, seeing my grade sometime after he started working as a teacher. I told him that I found everything easy, but I couldn't keep my things organized. He still insisted that I come to his house at 6 o' clock PM on Friday. Which is today. I'm a little excited, I find him absolutely gorgeous. He's short and it makes me melt.

"Hey, Harry, are you paying attention to me?" Gigi cut through my thoughts as she looked in the mirror at her reflection, watching as she holds her hair in place by a curling wand. I shook my head. "Sorry, I was thinking." I reply, looking up at her. "What were you thinking about? Ooh was it about Mr. Tomlinson?" She teased. "No!" I huffed. She knew I was lying. "So you're going up to his house today?" I nodded. "I'll drop you off there on my way to Mandy's house." She let her hair fall down from the wand, forming a perfect curl. She sprayed it down with hairspray. "Thank you." I smiled. She nodded, unplugging the wand from the outlet. "Selfie?" She looked at me, grabbing her phone pressing the home button to turn the screen on, turning the camera on. "Sure." I stood up, standing next to her. She extended her arm, getting us both in the shot, she stuck her tongue out a bit, cocking her head back. Me, being as awkward as I usually am, held a thumbs up with a cheeky little smile. She looked back at me. "You do that in every picture."
I shrugged. "Sorry. I just don't know how to 'selfie'." I laughed. "You're lucky you're cute." She walked out of her room, I followed. "So should we go out to eat?" Gigi asked, grabbing her purse going through it, pulling out a wallet. "Um, sure." I smiled.