1. Heavens Girl

Angel sighed, throwing the pencil across the room

Angel sighed, throwing the pencil across the room. She was bored and wasn't in the mood to write down her thoughts and feelings. Her new therapist that she had gotten after her recent OD gave her a journal that she had to write down her feelings in every day, but today like most days, she didn't want to.

"Knock knock, bitch." Angel looked up, seeing Reina entering the downstairs, dressed in a gold glittery slit dress that went to her mid thigh. "Why are you not ready?" Reina groaned, "we're supposed to pick up Maddy in like, twenty minutes."

      Angel looked up to the clock on her desk and gasped, "Shit." She muttered, running over to her closet. "I have nothing to wear!" She huffed.

     "Lies. You literally have an outfit for everything." Reina walked over to the blondes closet, shuffling through her clothes. After about ten minutes of searching, Angel pulled out a pink dress that stopped just below her butt, and had a cut out that was covered with diamonds instead.

      "This is gonna have to do." She sighed.

Reina gave her a look, rolling her eyes, "You swear like that's not hot."

        "Well it is, but like, not my first option."

    Reina rolled her eyes, snapping her fingers and her step-sister. "Okay, now hurry the fuck up."

————————

The music was blasting from outside the house, making the three girls squeal. Reina, Maddy, and Angel linked arms, strutting into the party.

"If I don't find the drinks, I'm gonna spend New Years pissed." Reina said, looking around the crowd trying to find a keg or a cooler, breaking off from the other two.

"And if I don't find a bathroom, I'm gonna spend New Years with a UTI." Maddy groaned, "Come with me." She added, dragging Angel with her. The two made their way through the crowd, asking where the restroom was.

"Hey, you, you know where the bathroom is?" Angel asked, tapping on some random guys shoulder. He turned, shaking his head, then turning back to his friend. The two girls kept walking around the house, searching for the much needed restroom.

"This is starting to piss me off." Maddy groaned. The two kept walking, making their way through the crowd.

Angel huffed, turning her head and looking around the house, not paying attention to where she was going, bumping into someone. "Sorry, my bad-"

"Angel? Finally, there you are."

Angel smiled, looking up at the boy. "Grayson Scott, haven't seen you in... mhm, twenty-four hours." She laughed. Grayson and Angel had met last year at a Halloween party, and had been friends since, but after her break-up with Nate, they had become a little closer.
Maddy watched the two with amused eyes, smiling slightly.