3. That one Bipolar Ass Relationship

Remember when i say Angel and Maddy were friends? Well here's the deal, it's more like Frenemies

       Remember when i say Angel and Maddy were friends? Well here's the deal, it's more like Frenemies. Yes, they were friends, even when Angel and Nate were on, or when Maddy and Nate were on, they got along fine, but if Nate was there, Maddy would switch up, and Angel hated that.
Maddy had to try harder than Angel to please Nate, and everyone knew it, besides Angel. 

     Angel, Maddy, Cassie, and Bb were walking down the halls. Jules and Rue passed the girls, Angel waving to Rue. "Oh, shit, that's the girl who tried to commit suicide at McKay's," Bb stated. Angel's jaw clenched as they kept walking. 

    "Wait, what?" Cassie and Maddy both asked confused, both girls were M.I.A for that because Maddy was getting fucked in the pool and Cassie was getting fucked by McKay. 

     "Oh, yeah. I forgot. You guys both was fuckin'." Bb laughed, Angel joining in. 

      Maddy groaned, throwing her head back. "Why does everybody think we fucked?" 

  Angel looked back at her rave-haired friend and smiled, "Because everyone saw it." She laughed, handing Maddy her phone, the video playing. 

Now Maddy knew she had an optics issue, Along with the mountain of evidence against her. So last night, while texting Nate... Maddy had an idea. She had lied to Nate, telling him she had blacked out, and like that, the end of Angel and Nate came. 

   "Alcohol is not good for me." Maddy sighed, handing the phone back to Angel. 

      "So you did fuck him," Bb smirked.

"Honestly, i think i blacked out." Maddy lied. Angel rolled her eyes, Maddy never blacked out. Maddy was a lot like Angel, she loved to be in control. 

     "For real?" Cassi and Bb asked in shocked, also knowing Maddy never blacked out. 

    "Maddy! Angel!" The two looked up, smiling at Kat who walked up to them, "Hey, guys." 

      "Oh, look! It's our new Sexpert!" Bb cheered, the night at the party, Kat lost her virginity to some private school kid. 

     "Congratulations, bitch!" Maddy cheered, hugging their friend. 

      "Welcome to the club!" Cassie said, joining in on the hug. 

     See, when Kat told Bb she lost her virginity to some private school kid who's name she didn't remember, she knew she'd tell Maddy, and Cassie, and Angel, and the rest of the fucking planet Earth.