11. She knows...

"Angels day started out like any other

     "Angels day started out like any other... somewhat..."

     Angel let out a small squeal, stretching as she started to wake up. She rolled over, hitting the chest of Nate Jacobs, he looked down at her, a small smile on his face. She quirked her brow, staring at him.

      "Have you been watching me sleep?" She asked groggy. He hummed, confirming that he had in fact been watching her. "You're weird as fuck." She rolled back over, closing her eyes.

      "What do you mean? How is that weird." He laughed. "I'm just shocked you stayed and didn't sneak home in the middle of the night."

        "I should have." She grumbled into the pillow.

   "What? I'm happy your here." He shrugged. She rolled over, propping herself up on her elbows.

       "Why?"

  "I haven't spent the night with you in almost three, four months." He explained. "I missed you."

        "Trust me, Angel wanted to tell him just how much she missed him too, but she said this instead-"

     "As you should." She hummed, reaching for her phone, scrolling through her notifications, seeing a text from Maddy.

    'Mall today? @3?'

     "So, what are your plans today?" He asked with a smile on his face, hoping they could spend the day together.

         "Um, I'm gonna be with Maddy around three, and then I don't know what after." She shrugged, replying a thumbs up to Maddy.

     "So... you and Maddy, you're like, close now?" Nate questioned slyly. Nate of course wanted to get back together with Angel, but he also needed something from Maddy, a disc. The disc.

      "We've always been close." Angel told him. "But with you gone, we got closer. She's like, one of my best friends. Why?"

      Nate shrugged, scanning over Angels face. "I just never saw you two really hangout. Didn't know if this was a recent thing or not."

       "Why does it matter?"

  "It doesn't." Nate dismissed. "It was just a question, I'm glad you two got close, seems like she'd do anything for you the way she was tearing me apart in that hot tub on her birthday." He chuckled.

        "Seems like it." She hummed, nodding. Angel looked at the time, seeing they had majorly slept in, and it was almost noon. "I have to go, I gotta get ready." She said, getting up and grabbing her stuff.