13. Way Down We Go.

Angel laid in her room, everything about Nate on her mind

     Angel laid in her room, everything about Nate on her mind. Literally plaguing her mind, so much that she was stressing about it. Angel groaned, sitting up, she needed to pee. The blonde stood up quickly, feeling a rush and instantly getting dizzy. 
     She hoped the dizzy spell would end soon, but it lasted a lot longer than it should have, and she knew what was about to happen. She tried to calm herself down but when the hot flashes started and she felt her knee's buckle it was too late. 

       Reina Rodriguez sighed, passing the basement door, it had been two days since she checked up on Angel so she slowly pushed the door open and walked down the stairs. 'Have you eaten toda- Oh, my god..." She rushed over to the blonde who laid unconscious on the floor. "Angel? Angel, this isn't funny..." She tried, shaking her but nothing worked. 
    She quickly pulled out her phone, dialing 911, now you're probably thinking that she just passed out, which she did, but she had a history of passing out, and she didn't know how hard Angel had hit her head. 

      "911, what's your emergency?" 

"I-I need an ambulance, my sister, she passed out, she has a history of them and i don't know how hard she hit her head." She said quickly. "My, uh, my address is 1251 Navarro Lane." 

      "We're sending an officer and ambulance right over." 

 Nate Jacobs was sat alone in his room when the flashing Red and Blue lights and sirens illuminated on his wall. At first, he thought the Eastland PD had figured out he was lying and they were coming to get him, but when another siren approached he frowned, looking out the window. 
    His heart dropped when he noticed the familiar blond being rolled out on a stretcher. He quickly ran down the stairs and flung the front door open. 

      "Nate? Nate, what's wrong?" Marsha called out, Nate stood there staring as the ambulance drove away. It was like all time stood still, the girl he really did love was going to the hospital and he wasn't there for her. 

      "Oh, my god...." He said to himself shakily. 

_____________________

     It was two days later and Nate had gone to the hospital to try and see Angel, but every time he got to her room and saw her sleeping, he'd freak out and walk away. 
     Nate was nervous, it scared him, he didn't know what was wrong with her. The doctors kept her there for observation, she had a concussion from hitting her head so hard and it was her third concussion so they wanted to keep watch on her for a week or two. 

    And when Quinn Rivers had told him that, he freaked. So right now, he was pulling up to the corner store with Maddy, when he should have been at the hospital. Fez looked over, scoffing. Rue had come to him the previous day asking him to scare Nate to get him to stop fucking with Jules and Angel. 
    Fez had even gone to visit the blonde, she wasn't in a coma or anything she was awake and herself, she just had to stay there, and the fact that he noticed Maddy in the car pissed him off more. 

    He watched as Nate pulled things out of the cooler before walking over to him. "What up, Fez?" 

     "What's up, man?" 

"Yo, can i get, uh, two of the rolling papers, too, bruh?" Nate asked, pulling Maddy's drink out of another cooler. 

     "Yo, man. I don't know what's been going on with you, Rue, Jules, and Angel and shit. But you should know, Angel and Rue are my girls." 

     Nate stared at him with narrowed eyes, "Aren't you like, Rue's drug dealer?" 

     "Nah, man." Fez laughed. 

"What, are you in a relationship with one of them?" Nate asked, his jaw clenching. 

       "Nah, brush, that's like, my family." 

"So it's platonic." 

       "Look, man, all I'm saying is leave Angel and her friends alone," Fez stated seriously.

    "Is that a threat?" 

"Nah, I'm just telling you." Fez shrugged, "Have you gone to see Angel?" Nate stiffened.

      "I don't think that's any of your business." Nate scoffed. 

"Look, we're not gonna keep having this conversation. But if you keep fucking with Angel when you got her in the car, she's got a load of people who are willing to keep your ass away from her." Fez stated. 

     "Fezco, let's get this straight. You're, like, half a retard. You dropped out of school at 20, and now... you're a gangster. What are you, like, fucking Tony Montana? What's the plan, huh?" Nate hummed, "You're gonna be living in a mansion, fuckin' pet tigers and shit?" Nate laughed. "Go fuck yourself." 

     "Listen, bruh. All I'm sayin', you keep fucking with the girls, and I'mma kill you." Nates faced dropped slightly, "It's gonna be 5.75 playboy." Nate threw the money on the table, grabbing his stuff and taking it to the car. 

      "What was all that about?" Maddy asked. 

"Nothing." Nate snapped. 

__________________________________

      Nate sat in his room, slowly putting the phone to his ear. "Hello?... Yeah, I'd like to report a crime." Fez had fucked with Nate, and now Nate was going to fuck with Fez. He knew if Angel found out, if she found out anything Nate had down, she'd probably hate him. 

      The police sirens blared as they drove to Fez's place. When Ashtray saw them on the camera the two went into a panic, dumping all the pills and whatever they had into the toilet. "Fuck!" 

       "East Highland PD!" The cops shouted, banging on the door. "Open the door!" 

       "Come on, bro. Hurry the fuck up out there!" Fez called out as he flushed the toilet again. "Fuck!" 

     "We know you're there. Open up!" 

"Goddamn it!" Fez growled as he and ashtray tried to get everything into the toilet. "Fuck, bro," 

     "What the fuck, man?" 

"Come on, bruh. Hurry up, for real, man." Fez sighed as the police continued to yell. 

      "Unlock the door! Open up, now!" 

 "Goddamn it!"