4. Reina the Great

In all reality, Nate Jacobs didn't have shit to do for his dad, he was doing something for Maddy, that Maddy didn't ask him to do

     In all reality, Nate Jacobs didn't have shit to do for his dad, he was doing something for Maddy, that Maddy didn't ask him to do. He watched as Tyler ran to his car. Nate smirked, pulling the screwdriver from the center console, before pulling his hood up and heading out of the car.
    He moved past the gate of the complex and up the stairs to Tyler's apartment. He stopped at the barrier that wouldn't let him go any further, he looked around for cameras before climbing over the balcony and going to Tyler's. Luckily, the sliding glass door was open, and he slid in with ease. 

     He moved around the apartment, collecting everything Tyler could possibly hurt him with, and waited. 

____________________________

    About an hour and a half later, Tyler came home, Nate sitting there in the dark, Tyler unaware of him. He flipped the lights on, throwing his keys on the counter before opening the fridge and grabbing a beer. 
    Tyler popped the back open, Nate doing the same. "Welcome home."

     Tyler gasped, dropping his beer, "Fuck! What the fuck, man?" 

       "Hi, Tyler." Nate greeted with a smirk. 

"What the fuck are you doing here, man?" Tyler couldn't see his face in the dim light, so be backed up. "Get the fuck out of my apartment.

     "If you're looking for the kitchen knives, they're here. Same with the baseball bat from your room." He sighed, taking a drink of the beer. 

     "Who the fuck are you, man?" 

"I'm the boyfriend of the girl you raped on Saturday night," Nate explained. 

     "No, no. Dude, what the fuck? I wouldn't rape anyone." Tyler scoffed. "I swear to God, i didn't rape a girl, dude." 

     Nate hummed, not moving, "But i saw it." 

"You saw what?" 

       "I saw you Rape her in the pool," Nate stated as if it was obvious, although Tyler didn't rape Maddy, it was consensual. 

     "Wait-Wait a minute. You're talking about that crazy chick that was at the party? That chick asked me to. I was the one that was saying no." 

       "She was blacked out." Nate excused.

"Dude, she wasn't blacked out, man. I swear to god, she asked me to fuck her, like, right here, right now." Nate looked to the side, Tyler tilting his head at how familiar he looked. 

    "Do you know how old she is?" 

"She's like, 18." 

       "Try 17." Nate chuckled. 

"Fuck, dude, she didn't say that to me... Wait, aren't you Angel's boyfriend?" 

     Nat stopped in his tracks at her name, "You know Angel?" He growled. 

      "Everyone knows Angel, she's like, fucking hot." Tyler chuckled. 

     "Did you just say she was hot?" 

"W-What, dude, like, no, she's-" 

        "Don't fucking lie to me." Nate glared. "So, not only did you rape a girl, you raped a minor and you think my girls hot." He sneered, towering over Tyler. "I'm gonna hurt you." 

    "No, no, no, no." 

"Yeah, and you're not gonna press charges, because if you do, you're gonna go to jail for a lot longer than i will...depending on what i do to you." 

      "Please, please, please, i am begging you, please don't do this," Tyler begged. "Dude, don't hurt me, please. Don't do this." 

     "Get on your knees," Nate ordered. 

"What?" 

     "Get on your knees." 

"No, I'm not-" 

         "Hey, get on your knees. Come on." Nate whispered. Tyler got down on his knees shakily, "Did you seriously think you could rape a girl and nobody would do anything?" Nate quickly punched him, Tyler crying out in pain. 

     "Oh, my god, Fuck! I didn't do anything, man!" 

"I'm gonna ask you a question." Nate got down on his knees level to Tyler, "Would you fuck Angel?" 

    "No..." 

Nate punched him again, "Did you rape her?" 

     "No! Fuck!"

Nate went again, punching him twice, "Would you fuck Angel, or did you rape her?" Tyler gasped, Nate, taking that as a yes, punching him again. "Admit it!" 

     "Fucking ow!" Tyler cried out as Nate kept going. It kept going, the same question over and over again until Tyler sobbed. 

_______________________________

      Angel sat in her room all night by herself, Nate had never come back, and if he wouldn't by now, she didn't think he would. She sighed, getting up and walking over to the door, locking it. She laid back in bed, raising the volume on the TV. 

     "Where's Nate?" She looked up seeing Reina. 

"Who fucking knows." She sighed. 

      "He's a dick." Reina shrugged, walking over and sitting on her bed, "Wanna get high?" Angel smiled, sitting up as she pulled her tray out and opened her side drawer, pulling the dust out. Reina pulled a twenty out of her pocket rolling it up, the step-siblings taking their turns. 

    Around twenty minutes later, both girls were laid on Angel's bed, high out of their minds. 

     "You know, you're actually really fucking cool." Angel smiled. 

       "You too, i don't know why we haven't hung out before." Reina laughed. 

     "Because Nate doesn't let me fucking live." She groaned, Reina sat straight up, making a face. 

    "So, like... low-key, I just want you to know," Reina giggled, "Just because we're not real sisters, doesn't mean I wouldn't fucking kill for you, i would." 

       "Aw, I'd kill for you too." She smiled, "You know, Nate would fucking Kill me if he knew i was high." 

      Just then, a knock on the door interrupted them. Reina put a finger to her lips and she walked over to the door. "Nate..." She hummed. 

      "Reina? What are you doing down here?" 

"I'm hanging out with Angel." 

      "Okay... can i talk to her? She knew i was coming over." 

"It's almost midnight, dick." Reina said, slamming the door and locking it. Angel and Reina both let out laughs, not caring if Nate heard. 

      "Yeah, i fucking love you."