1. Jules, the Fucking Psycho

Angel Rivers sat in her therapist's office, completely silent

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Angel Rivers sat in her therapist's office, completely silent. There was nothing more she hated than therapy. All she can think about was that her best friend was getting out of Rehab, and they were getting fucked up. Rue had made that very clear last time Angel went to go see her. 
     "Angela."

"Angel." The blonde corrected. 

      "Right," Mrs. Times sighed, "Angel, how are you feeling with your friend getting out of rehab?" 

     "I'm excited." She shrugged.  "I've been waiting for this for like, two months." She stated. 

     You know, you're probably wondering why Angel was in therapy, well, she almost died. A week and a half before i Od' ed, she accidentally OD'ed on her anti-depressants. And fortunately for her, Nate found her in time and was able to get her to throw them up while she was unconscious, her mom and her new step-dad weren't home, so Nate had to call the ambulance himself. 

"Let's talk about July 13th." Mrs. Times started, "What happened?" Mrs. Times asked this question every session and Angel always found a way to avoid it. Angel was smart and manipulative when she wanted to be. 

    All in all, Angel could be a mythic bitch, but she was my favorite bitch.

_______________________

      "Rue!" The blonde squealed, throwing herself out of the car and running up to her friend. Rue and Angel threw their arms around each other. "Oh, my god. I've missed you so much." 

      "You saw me a week ago." Rue chuckled, shaking her head. 

      "Okay and?" She laughed. Leslie and Gia Bennett came out of the house and Angel smiled. 

    No one really knew Angel, she had different sides of her. There was the town sweet-heart that parents and the older generation saw, the version my mom loved. Then there was just Angel, the coolest person ever, she got along with everyone and knew how to have fun, and then there was psychotic Angel who rarely made an appearance, sure, she spoke her mind and no one fucked with her on a regular basis, but if you pushed her far enough, she'd turn into the devil. 

    "Hi, Mrs. Bennett." Angel smiled. Leslie scoffed, giving the blonde a smile. 

     "How many times have i told you to call me Leslie." 

Angel chuckled as she opened her arms for Gia to come to give her a hug, Rue's little sister wrapped her arms around her. "What are we bringing you back tonight?" Angel smiled. 

     "Hot Cheetos?" 

"You got it." Angel smiled.