5. What are we?

'Cassie was now terrified of Maddy and Angel, even more than she was before, all thanks to Nate Jacobs

     'Cassie was now terrified of Maddy and Angel, even more than she was before, all thanks to Nate Jacobs.'

'If they find out, their gonna spend the rest of their lives making me miserable.' Nate said over the phone as Cassie sat on the floor in her bathroom.

'I-I know.' Cassie stuttered.

'It doesn't just fall on me, they'll come for you too.'

'And that made Cassie think of all the times Maddy and Angel had ruined peoples lives, together.'

Angel held her phone in the girls face, "Say it again, bitch!" Angel shouted, making the girl flinch. "Say it!"

"G-go back to your country." The girl whimpered, looking over at a 12- year old Maddy. Angel stopped recording, going to Instagram to post the video as Maddy shoved the girls face into her open locker, slamming the door on her.

"Fucking racist!" The two turned, walking away from the scene, the video Angel posted already blowing up.

"She's so done." She smirked.

Then again, another time, freshmen year when Angel threw some girl into the bathroom wall, throwing her literature book at her head. "Keep talking cunt, maybe if I throw the next one hard enough it'll knock some common sense into you!"

——

Maddy glared at the girl, slamming her face into the window, pulling her head down slightly to rub against the glass. "Sorry, I didn't hear you, bitch. What?!"

———-
'And that had made Cassie hid in the bathroom stall the whole time the two girls were in the bathroom talking to their friends. She could only imagine what the two would team together to do to her. Scaring the living shit out of her.'

     ————————————

             "Hello?" Angel sighed, picking up Graysons call.

       "Can I come over?" He asked quickly, the blonde furrowing her brows.

    "Ya, that's fine." She sighed. Not even five minutes later, there was a knock at the side door. "Is that you?"

       "I'm the only one who knocks, aren't I?" Angel hung up the phone, walking over to the door, opening it, making a face.

    "Were you in the driveway?"

"Uh, yea." He nodded softly, "we need to talk." He rushed in, moving to sit down on the couch. Angel made a confused face, closing the door.

         "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, are you okay?" Grayson asked.

     "I'm good." She nodded.

"Okay... so then what the fuck is going on?" He sighed. "With us, what's going on with us?"

      "What are you talking about?" She frowned, walking over to Grayson, sitting next to him. "What's wrong?"

       "You met me at your lowest." He said, "and I stayed and watched you get clean. Why, all the sudden, aren't we talking?" He frowned.
Angel stayed silent, furrowing her brows, "Just be straight up, do you even like me?"

     "I do." She nodded.

"So then what is it?"

"I don't know, what if like, I don't want to be with anyone like that right now?" She shrugged. She did like Grayson, but she didn't feel like she could commit.

"That's like, fucked up." He huffed, "your keeping me with you till what? Till Nate grows the fuck up?" Angel furrowed her brows, slightly glaring at Grayson. "So like... what are we?"

"After you saying that shit, nothing. Get the fuck out." She snapped. Grayson stared at her, slightly shocked. "Get out!"

"Yea, whatever." He scoffed, leaving the girls basement. She let out a little scream, flopping onto her bed.

"God, I just wanna get high!"

Her phone chimed, the blonde groaning, picking it up, seeing Maddy calling. "Hello?" Angel sighed.

"Hey bitch, what are you doing?"

"Screaming at my ceiling, you?"

"Getting ready to come get you." Maddy stated bluntly. Angel paused, trying to rack her brain to see if they even had plans tonight. "Ugh, that's me telling you to get ready, we're going bowling."

"Bowling?"

"Yes, bowling." Maddy chuckled. "Now hurry, ima call Cass." Maddy hung up quickly, Angel sighing. She quickly slipped on a blue tie top, and a black skirt and fishnets under.
She stared at her phone, frowning, thinking about what Grayson had said.

Now while Angel was contemplating on what she would do, Nate was parked down the street from Cassie's house, waiting for her. The blonde down the street, jumping onto Nate's truck, wrapping her arms around him, Nate pulling her closer to kiss her.
The two started to drive, Nate holding onto Cassie's hand as his phone started ringing, her name popping onto his screen.

Angel 🖤

Cassie's heart sank as she swallowed, looking out the window. Nate stared at the phone, wanting to answer it, he looked over at Cassie, ignoring the call. Cassie gave a small smile, looking out the window.

Angel sighed, Nate not answering. "Yo. This is Nate. I'm busy. Leave a message at the beep."
Angel rolled her eyes, hanging up the phone.

"Asshole."

Back in the car, Cassie's smile had faded when she notices Maddy was trying to face time her. Her heart sank, thinking the worst. Maybe they were onto her and Nate, maybe Angel and Maddy had already found out. But Nate didn't seem the slightest bit bothered.

And that worried her.