𝙰 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙽 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃

She stood there on the periphery of the steep cliff, poised on the threshold of a whole new world. Tears made its way out of her red, puffed-up eyes, heavy warm air made its way out of her mouth. She was done with everything and everyone. 

Since the time she had acquired the skills to do things on her own, for her own, everything she did turned out to be blunders. Whatever she did turned out in such a way that people would always end up looking at her with grimace or anger. She always tried to impress her parents who never seemed to acknowledge their little girl's efforts. Trying and trying, she didn't realize when time passed, she grew up into a fine young lady, still struggling to get the attention she deserves. Finally she accomplished that, her parents' dream, she was excited to tell them but the only news that she got was that they were dead in an accident.

 Finally she accomplished that, her parents' dream, she was excited to tell them but the only news that she got was that they were dead in an accident

Once again, she became an object of neglect and rejection. She just became an use and throw article who could be subjected towards intense bullying without remorse. She wasn't allowed to fall in love, all they did was use her body for their needs. 

Finally, she decided. She didn't have anything to do in this huge world. She didn't have a family to depend on, friends to lean on nor a lover who would love her like his most priced possession. She looked down to see the white waves lashing against the mossy boulders powerfully. It looked beautiful, but to her it was her door to another world. She would just jump and disappear forever and no one would even care. She took a deep breathe closing her eyes, feeling the heavy winds swaying her, wiping her tears off.

A smile of sarcasm played on her lips on what she had come to. Who would have thought that the daughter of a rich family would end up decaying away like a useless corpse?

She opened her eyes to see the last view of her life, the setting sun.

She closed her eyes again.

She jumped.

- - - - - - -

Please vote on each chapter guys. It really helps me a lot.

Thank you so much if you're going to.

Love you and I hope you'll enjoy this work of mine.