𝙽𝙾 𝙼𝙴𝚁𝙲𝚈

"Father....", the mutter was feeble from shock and fear. He felt numb. Several pictures of truth and realization formed in his head. 

"Yes its me son.", his terrifying voice reverberated through the rough currents of the watery masses. "Now, hand over that monstrous piece of shit, to me."

Jungkook's head moved in a stiff manner as he put his hands around her waist and shoved her behind him. A creepy, evil laughter was the response from the king.

"If I can bring you here...Can't I take her away from there? You're still a baby for me son. You can do nothing, but surrender. We can live happily after that. We can eliminate these witches from our life."

"Y/n is not a witch father. She can do nothing. She's powerless, harmless. She's my queen-"

"IN YOUR DREAMS!!!"

The scream was loud. It rang throughout the depths but even affrighting, he moved his trident. A great wave of dread set over them. The wave was nearing them in an abnormal speed. All that Jungkook could do was turn around and engulf her with his arms, trying his best to reduce the impact. 

It worked but not as much as he expected.

Both of them were pushed back by the immeasurable strength of the cold wave.

A whimper left her mouth as her back hit a mossy boulder.

"YES. JUST LIKE THAT. I WILL KILL THAT EVIL LIFE INSIDE YOU AND YOU! AND SON, YOU CAN DO NOTHING BUT WATCH!"

She could see Jungkook's eyes changing. They were dark and dangerous. A fearsome change it was, it was sending chills down her spine.

"And I will not let that happen.", he mumbled with a deep sinister voice before turning around. 

His eyes were dark purple, those orbs glowing in the velvety darkness of the cold depths. He spread his hands, patches of scales formed on his cold skin. An unnatural degree of petulance had crept over his face. 

He clenched his jaw before giving himself a jerk, his long beautiful tail was now covering what was once his legs. He somersaulted, and once he was steady, his long hair was flowing with the currents, all over his head. He looked mythically terrifying, even to the king himself.

The king's eyes were rounded in bewilderment, he had become flummoxed and speechless. His son was never like this when in his merman form, he was the most peaceful and beautiful out of all the aquaticans and the king himself. Now, he looked murderous and even beautiful, DANGEROUSLY beautiful.

"Behind me princess.", he ordered, his deep voice nearly inaudible in the water, yet she gathered up courage to speak back to him. "Jungkook-"  "BEHIND ME!!", he growled, all of them flinched, his voice was highly minacious.

She got behind him, breathing heavily.

"Back away father.", he whispered, his voice spinning locks of terror inside everyone's head. "I would tell the same to you, prince Jungkook." 

"BUT I WILL NOT LET MY LOVE GO!!", he yelled, shoving his hands forward, his powers enough to move a whole gust of waves towards the army of Aquatica in front of him. 

They were taken aback. Too much to react.

The waves hit them. They were pushed backwards. The king's eyes flared with rage as he too, used his powers towards his own son, forgetting everything else.

The anger in Jungkook was too much that the attack of his father was nothing to him.

He was about to attack again but was confused when the king suddenly smirked.

"Got her."

A gasp left his mouth as he turned around to see Y/n struggling in the hold of the strong men, whimpering and crying, her shouts coming out only as muffled noises through the man's strong huge hands.

"Leave her alone....LEAVE HER ALONE!", he shouted as he turned around to face his father. "You gave her ability to breathe under the sea. It doesn't last long. It isn't permanent. Hence, I won't be taking her life. This vast ocean will take her sinful life. Taking her into the dark depths, never to be seen again."

A cruel laugh followed igniting the already burning rage inside Jungkook.

"Watch her struggle till her last moments son.", he said and without warning, used his power, the same cruel one which he used on everyone he hates.

Jungkook was paralyzed. Numb to move. His heart dropped. He knew he wasn't going to be able to break out of the spell. He looked at her. Struggling.

They hit her across her cheeks, holding her throat, choking her as the king watched with a smirk on his face.

"Y/n...", he mumbled, the least he could do as his eyes got moist.

Suddenly he saw her cough up. Her coughs got harder.

"Leave her. To die.", the king ordered.

They left her.

"I'm n-not able to breathe....", she spoke with much difficulty. "Jungkook..."

Coughing, clutching her baby bump, she looked at Jungkook with her burning eyes seething with pain. She coughed harder. 

Nothing except those sounds of her painful trial was heard inside the waters.

"Jungkook....", she whispered one more time.

His heart ached, he couldn't even look at her properly. His eyes were blurry. He was breaking inside, to pieces and powder, not having the power to do anything.

She coughed one more time. This time it was harsher.

A drop of blood ran down her nose. 

Her lungs were burning. Head ached. In the fear of loosing Jungkook and her unborn babies.

Both of them remained helpless.

The king smiled proudly of his victory.

The other men watched without any expression.

Slowly her eyes drooped. Jungkook's guts burned, eyes wide open.

He couldn't let her go. He wouldn't be able to live without her.

Her eyes slowly closed as her body fell lifeless.

"Y/N!!!!"