𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙴𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶

Her eyes fluttered open to face a scintillating beam of light. Her body felt weak, very difficult to move. It took her time to adjust to the light but soon she did. She wasn't floating anymore, she was on something hard.

She turned towards her side with a sigh. Her eyes caught sight of a man. A very beguiling one. His lips moved up into a light smirk, hair brushed backwards messily, he was completely drenched making him look more gorgeous than before. A hard gasp left her lips as she identified the familiar face, the same apparition from before, she forced herself up and crawled backwards from the exhausted figure lying in front of her.

 A hard gasp left her lips as she identified the familiar face, the same apparition from before, she forced herself up and crawled backwards from the exhausted figure lying in front of her

He turned his head towards her and got up and stared at her tilting his head. He slowly got up on his feet and advanced towards making her move backwards only to hit the wall. She looked at him with fear visible in her eyes. Her voice wasn't coming out of her throat looking at the way he was walking. It was like he had trapped her with something which she couldn't see. He came closer and kneeled down in front of her, dangerously close. She squeezed her eyes shut and turned her head away from him. 

She flinched badly when he held her chin gently, his hands were freezing cold, his touch sending shivers of dread down her spine.

"You're just like us."

He spoke with a voice deeper than the sea itself expressing curiosity and astonishment. His words seemed so twisted, so twisted that it seemed to hide something between its entangled strings. She slowly opened her eyes and focused on the man in front of her, he looked more ethereal and beautiful than when she had seen him in the water. His sparkly, innately calm eyes were focused on hers without even blinking. His orbs moved unsteadily seeking answers from her. She scanned his movements. Even the way he moved seemed bewitching.

His eyes travelled from her eyes to her nose to her cheeks and her lips

"I'm enchanted."

His voice broke in the middle making it extra seductive than before. The abnormal rate of increase in her heartbeats didn't seem to do anything good on her rather than worsening her condition. Her brain throbbed because it wasn't getting the answers it needed to feed on, instead it was fed with more questions and doubts overloading the space.