𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙳𝙸𝙳 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝚅𝙸𝚅𝙴?

She panicked as the door moved but couldn't move because it hurt like she was being burned alive. Jungkook stepped inside making her sigh but it soon turned into fear as a hooded person stepped in along with him too. He ran to her side and kneeled down keeping his hand on her head.

"Shh...she's the one I was talking about...calm down love..."

He looked at Nel but her condition was the same too. She was standing there afraid of the almost dead figure on the bed.

"Nel she isn't harmful...please treat her fast..."

She nodded and gulped taking small steps towards Y/n. Jungkook was about to get up but Y/n held his hands, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"S-Stay with me...", she whispered, "It h-hurts...", she cried out. Both Nel and Jungkook were shocked by her sudden outburst. He walked closer and sat beside her, caressing her cheeks. "I'm here love...", he looked at Nel making her nod. She gently sat beside her shivering body and took her hands in hers. 

"S-She is so soft...", she whispered astonished. She had never thought humans would be like this. She was always taught that they were harmful and monstrous. "And beautiful too..."

She scanned the injuries slowly. She started moving her fingers through every wounded part making sure she doesn't let it hurt much.

"This...This is cruel..." 

She spoke in disbelief. She looked at Jungkook as he just put his head down. He could do nothing to stop what happened. If only he discovered his power just like how Nel did maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Nel pressed her arm trying to find traces for fractures but that resulting in Y/n crying out loudly in utmost pain. "CAREFUL!", he yelled out of control, his eyes red with tears. Nel looked at him bewildered. 

"S-Sorry...b-e careful...she's a human...", "I- I am sorry...", she whispered back.

"What did you use on her wounds?"

"Golden sand and red algae..."

"Maybe that's why it's not as severe as it should be. She lost a lot of blood. You used the right medication. She might take time to heal because this isn't her atmosphere, there's only the oxygen you gave her here. Keep using the paste on her wounds. Her bones are broken, it isn't as flexible as ours, they are brittle, it'll hurt her a lot if it moves even a bit. She will not be able to do anything on her own for a while.", she looked at Jungkook as he nodded understanding her words clearly.

She turned to Y/n and smiled making her smile back weakly. "You'll get well soon."

Nel covered her wounded naked body in the blanket once again. She closed her eyes slowly. She felt relieved now. Just laying like that, still, was helping to ease her pain. More than that, even if she didn't know the reason, Jungkook's touch was easing her pain.

"Jungkook?"

He hummed caressing Y/n's trembling hands. "She's a human. Your father is the king of this kingdom. His punishments are harsh for even us. It pains us. Hurts us."

"What do you want to tell Nel?", he spoke with a serious tone still having his eyes fixed on the sleeping figure on the bed.

"How did she survive?", she asked straight forwardly making him shoot up his look at her. 

"H-How did she survive?", he repeated it to himself. He looked at her who was sleeping calmly after a whole war with her own health. His hands went up to her face cupping her face.

"I haven't asked you before....but I want to ask you now...I don't know why....Who..W-Who was your mother?"

Jungkook's heart skipped beats as his breathing started getting heavy. Neither has he seen her nor heard something about her from his father. He never dared to ask too. His father has been a single father since Jungkook started having his senses under control.